The 800 MILLION pound Gorilla in the Letita James debacle

So the "funny" part about this case is that it can be used as a pretext for other cases against Trump? How noble of you.

If he exaggerates his claim of his wealth in one case , then it can backfire on him in another case where he might have to pay

Trump said, claiming that he had $300 to $400 million in cash at the time. in the NY case

a federal appeals court denied Trump's bid to receive immunity in the case. Trump had argued that his comments accusing Carroll of making up her rape accusations were within the scope of his office.

ordered pay $5 million in damages to her.

So would you brag about your wealth in one case , when it could be used in another case where it would require him to pay another person ?

If he exaggerates his claim of his wealth in one case , then it can backfire on him in another case where he might have to pay

Trump said, claiming that he had $300 to $400 million in cash at the time. in the NY case

a federal appeals court denied Trump's bid to receive immunity in the case. Trump had argued that his comments accusing Carroll of making up her rape accusations were within the scope of his office.

ordered pay $5 million in damages to her.

So would you brag about your wealth in one case , when it could be used in another case where it would require him to pay another person ?
I think the most frightening agency here is not the court system or the potential punishments they may or may not come up with. It's the IRS probably the New York department of revenue.

The funny part about this case is as Trump claims he is worth a lot of money then that figure can be used in other cases he lost where he owes money.

E Carroll attorney ais now using his statements to get some of that money based on the case she won. Trump owes her money and by him stating his worth in the NY case it then becomes evidence for E Carroll or anybody that Trump owes money to but refuses to pay.

Another example of how Trump is his own worst enemy because he cannot shut up.
Doesn’t the case prove he’s not worth that much money though?

Can they find a biased jury to convict Trump based on their dislike of him in DC? Sure. Should/will that hold up based on the legal facts of the case in appeal. I doubt it. And you shouldn’t want it to.
Why would it take a biased jury to convict?

You guys always forget to speak to the charges and evidence.

I'm guessing it's because you know nothing about either.

I think the most frightening agency here is not the court system or the potential punishments they may or may not come up with. It's the IRS probably the New York department of revenue.
A silly post. The IRS has no say in the court case or the damages.

And listen to yourself. How embarrassing. It can't be Trump that is corrupt. It has to be the entire NY Dept of revenue that is corrupt.

Embarrassing cultism on parade.

This little lady wasn't thinking straight when she decided to attack Trump in the one area where he can simply fade back into the ambient underbrush allowing the ensuing thickets and thorns to eliminate his pursuit. Real estate valuation is the cornerstone money driver for multi holding enterprises like large Hospital systems for instance. There is no such thing as OVERVALUATION and in reality if it was strictly enforced it would immediately stiffle up to 20 percent of the economy almost immediately.

Trump's methodology is the popular route used by the majority of the high end real estate holdings companies and has been used, will be used and is even now being used to grease the wheels of investment capital.

Not only will this case fail. It will be quietly buried. Far too many dark Giants lurk in the shadows of this money forest. They will make themselves known quietly but forcefully and irresistibly. There isn't anyone in any branch that has the ability to actually pursue this.
Pay attention. Trump was already found guilty as charged. We are just waiting to find out how badly he's gonna get hosed.

Do your fucking homework

Why would it take a biased jury to convict?

You guys always forget to speak to the charges and evidence.

I'm guessing it's because you know nothing about either.

A silly post. The IRS has no say in the court case or the damages.

And listen to yourself. How embarrassing. It can't be Trump that is corrupt. It has to be the entire NY Dept of revenue that is corrupt.

Embarrassing cultism on parade.

Um....planting words again? Really your style has devolved into a form of posting Masturbation. First you insert a word or a phrase....then you attack it. This not the pattern of a sound mind.

Let's re-read the post. The word corruption isn't even mentioned there. Why would you insert it?

Of course the IRS can get involved you dope. They can insert themselves anywhere they want to if they feel they're owed something. Really man....what is the matter with you?

I'm embarrassed for you. You're groping and reaching and gasping too.

Um....planting words again? Really your style has devolved into a form of posting Masturbation. First you insert a a word or s phrase....then you attack it. This not the pattern of a sound mind
I did no such thing. There are better ways for a grown man to get attention than embarrassing himself, you know.

The word corruption isn't even mentioned there.
It's implied, of course. It's precisely what you implied.

But correct me. Say they aren't corrupt, and Trump is.

See you in never.

Lettitia WHORE James is a total failure. Imagine trying to get elected so you can destroy someone. I expect green maggots to crawl out of Lettitia's va-jay-jay anytime now...

I did no such thing. There are better ways for a grown man to get attention than embarrassing himself, you know.

It's implied, of course. It's precisely what you implied.

But correct me. Say they aren't corrupt, and Trump is.

See you in never.
You're in the habit of implying many things that never get stated. It is the pervasive theme of your posting arguments.

You survive on a series of strawmen constructed by you.

This is the product of a two-dimensional mind. It's one of the reasons you are constantly disappointed in the results of the real world. I encourage you to embrace pragmatism It will relieve the pressure on those hemorrhoids.

You're in the habit of implying many things that never get stated. It is the pervasive theme of your posting arguments.
You survive on a series of strawmen constructed by you.
This is the product of a two-dimensional mind. It's one of the reasons you were constantly disappointed in the results of the real world. I encourage you to embrace pragmatism It will relieve the pressure on those hemorrhoids.
Nah, all whiny bullshit.

You did what you always do. I called you out.

Now you're embarrassed. Which is why you will whine for 3 pages instead of refuting it.

Nah, all whiny bullshit.

You did what you always do. I called you out.

Now you're embarrassed. Which is why you will whine for 3 pages instead of refuting it.
You can assume whatever you like. Actually I have embarrassed you again and naturally you're responding with the typical high blood pressure rant full of imagined things that never got said and full of refutations of your own imagined statements.

Jo

You can assume whatever you like. Actually I have embarrassed you again and naturally your responding with the typical high blood pressure rant full of imagined things that never got said and full of refutations of your own imagined statements.

Jo
Haha, the cultist declaration of victory. We will toss it on the growing pile. 🤣

Haha, the cultist declaration of victory. We will toss it on the growing pile. 🤣
Go ahead.... You'll have to throw it over the pile of inserted and imagined statements that never got made.... You see being a hero in your own mind falls far short of honest discourse. You have developed an admirable touch for pinning metals on your own chest. It's always fun to feed it right back to you though.

Forum List

Back