Fostering Medical Freedom

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California
Ten New Year’s Resolutions to Restore Medical Freedom ⋆ Brownstone Institute

"The Covid-19 debacle is the defining event of the 21st century. It is at once the worst act of biological warfare in human history and the greatest mass violation of civil liberties since the Iron Curtain. Even more importantly, it is the self-evident template for the establishment of the technocratic soft-core totalitarianism advocated by globalist entities such as the World Health Organization and the World Economic Forum.

And yet virtually no one in the mainstream will discuss it. The legacy media shows near zero curiosity regarding Covid’s origins, the disastrous response, or the toxic vaccines."

"The Covid-19 debacle is the defining event of the 21st century. It is at once the worst act of biological warfare in human history and the greatest mass violation of civil liberties since the Iron Curtain. Even more importantly, it is the self-evident template for the establishment of the technocratic soft-core totalitarianism advocated by globalist entities such as the World Health Organization and the World Economic Forum.

And yet virtually no one in the mainstream will discuss it. The legacy media shows near zero curiosity regarding Covid’s origins, the disastrous response, or the toxic vaccines."
~~~~~~
I fully agree with that statement. As someone affiliated with medicine in the medical and pharmaceutical world for decades, I have never seen this before. People like Fauci, (I refuse to use Dr. with his name) is the most responsible along with his DNCCP Democrat co-conspirators for imposing the draconian quarantines in America fully knowing that it would cause more death and sorrow.

That is some of the best information I have read in a long time. Dead on.
Every American should read it. Biden is ready to sign it. "fact checkers" are spreading the lie that it doesn't give away our soverignity. It most certainly does. It will lead to vax IDs which will morph into social credit IDs. It is a major step for the WEF 2030 take over.

In order to keep our freedom, Biden has got to go...

It is like the Holocaust in this: it is a really, really big deal that no one can, or will, talk about.

Yet.

From what I understand, it took the children of the war generation to finally open up the pandora's box on the Holocaust--this happened generally in the 60s. Right after the war, everyone just wanted to "move on" and "rebuild" (sound familiar?)

That said, many of us are here, on record, from the beginning loathing and laughing at the ridiculous, mind-numbing restrictions and etc--and how people lost their ever-loving minds.

if covid was "biological warfare" and i am not saying it was not.

how would you rate trump as cpmmander in chief? 80 million people have already decided that.

if covid was "biological warfare" and i am not saying it was not.

how would you rate trump as cpmmander in chief? 80 million people have already decided that.
The preponderance of the evidence show it was psychological and biological warfare, with the toxic shots being biological weapons under 18USC175.

Trump went along with it, bragging about Warp Speed, a crime against humanity.

Speak the Truth About Covid at Every Opportunity.​

The real truth has nothing to do with a pandemic ,china, or the WHO or the economy....

It had everything to do with our dissolve into fascism

which more Americans subscribed to than not....

The REAL truth is never spoken because you jackbooted brownshirt's will never own up to it

~S~

So "bragging about Warp Speed" is a crime against humanity?
No, bragging about it just provides insight into The Donald's strange head. The shots brought by Warp Speed are the crimes against humanity, because they are bioweapons as defined in 18USC175

~~~~~~
I fully agree with that statement. As someone affiliated with medicine in the medical and pharmaceutical world for decades, I have never seen this before. People like Fauci, (I refuse to use Dr. with his name) is the most responsible along with his DNCCP Democrat co-conspirators for imposing the draconian quarantines in America fully knowing that it would cause more death and sorrow.
In what way are you "affiliated" with the medical and pharmaceutical world? That could mean anything. Do you perform custodial duties at an infusion pharmacy? :dunno:

In what way are you "affiliated" with the medical and pharmaceutical world? That could mean anything. Do you perform custodial duties at an infusion pharmacy? :dunno:
~~~~~~
I've worked in Hospitals both in the U.S. and Europe and was affiliated with with Hoffman-LaRoche in laboratories'.

Last edited:
It tells me alot, but then I didn't take the clot shots.
I don't care. I think you and yours should eschew vaccines, inoculations, and professional medical advice. Your ignorance doesn't bother me. In fact it gives me hope for the future. One with fewer of you and yours in it.

I don't care. I think you and yours should eschew vaccines, inoculations, and professional medical advice. Your ignorance doesn't bother me. In fact it gives me hope for the future. One with fewer of you and yours in it.
You don't care about anything it appears, except what MSM tells you to think.

Like Doc7505, I've worked in the periphery of the medical field since I was 15 years old. Dad was a doctor, worked as a pharmacist assistant, in the Medical Service Corps in the US Army. I'm neither doctor nor lawyer nor pharmacist, but I spent 20 years of my life working in the field.

You don't care about anything it appears, except what MSM tells you to think.

Like Doc7505, I've worked in the periphery of the medical field since I was 15 years old. Dad was a doctor, worked as a pharmacist assistant, in the Medical Service Corps in the US Army. I'm neither doctor nor lawyer nor pharmacist, but I spent 20 years of my life working in the field.
My entire family doesn't work in the periphery of the medical field they work in the medical field providing care.

My entire family doesn't work in the periphery of the medical field they work in the medical field providing care.
I can only hope that your family does not include the many "doctors" who worked for Purdue Pharma and the rest when they wrote false statements for public consumption regarding the safety of OxyContin and other opioids....

Forum List

Back