The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines from Trump's Michigan rally

Trump's only "offense" is that he doesn't lay down and take shit from the Left like all the other Republicans do but throws it right back in their faces and calls them out on the rug for it! So they try to trash him for it on every specious ground because if it starts catching on with more people, the Democrats are flatly doomed.

His antics caught on with the ignorant 30% of the American people consisting primarily old, white rural voters.

If it starts catching on? LoL - his base is shrinking, not growing. :)

Quinnipiac 4/20 - 4/24 1193 RV 39 54 -15

Trump Losing Support Among Voters in the Southern States - Poll

Strawman bullshit diversion argument as usual. Let's try this:

Tell us in just a few words what is even remotely outlandish and offensive about those 57 remarks other than the fact that the writer just doesn't like Trump and is nitpicking criticisms that I could do at least TWICE as much to any of Obama's if I wanted to?

Libs can't stand it when one of there whores messes up so they start attacking the truth in retaliation hoping some part of it will stick. Fail.

Trump's only "offense" is that he doesn't lay down and take shit from the Left like all the other Republicans do but throws it right back in their faces and calls them out on the rug for it! So they try to trash him for it on every specious ground because if it starts catching on with more people, the Democrats are flatly doomed.

His antics caught on with the ignorant 30% of the American people consisting primarily old, white rural voters.

Tell us in just a few words what is even remotely outlandish and offensive about those 57 remarks other than the fact that the writer just doesn't like Trump and is nitpicking criticisms that I could do at least TWICE as much to any of Obama's if I wanted to?

No, you made the assertion that your Dear Donald's antics just may catch on with more people.
The opposite is happening.
Get used to the fact that Cheeto Jesus will be a one-termer (at BEST ;-)

No, you made the assertion that your Dear Donald's antics just may catch on with more people.
The opposite is happening.
Get used to the fact that Cheeto Jesus will be a one-termer (at BEST ;-)

YOU asserted that those 57 named comments were OUTLANDISH and OFFENSIVE. So much so as to call them out in an article. Now you can't even tell us precisely what is so about even ONE of them? Total Dweeb.

Right - Because Trump attacked absolutely no one the very same night.
With obvious reason....look what they say about him...what on earth did Sanders do to Wolf? or anyone else for that matter...you must only think with one side of your brain...the left side....

DcCpHh4W0AAdwkT.jpg

YOU asserted that those 57 named comments were OUTLANDISH and OFFENSIVE. So much so as to call them out in an article. Now you can't even tell us precisely what is so about even ONE of them? Total Dweeb.

Lies are always outlandish and offensive - there are many MANY of his oft-repeated lies among the 57 datapoints.

But as a dutiful Trumpling, you've become immune to lies. Total Dweeb.

Mistake in Thread Title.........

It should have said "57 of the more refreshing things said"...

What would you rather have?
A) A slick establishment life-long politician saying only what he/she believes you want to hear, and doing it gracefully. And then actually doing NONE of what they say.
B) An unpolished official, saying what is on his mind, not perfectly said....but ACTUALLY doing what they say?

Chris Cillizza is very funny .. can you tell that like normal people, he's damn sick and tired of these stupid "campaign-style" events as are most normal folk? Trump's greatest hits repeated for the eleventy billionth time. Sad :(

(CNN) On Saturday night, even as comedian Michelle Wolf was roasting him in Washington, President Donald Trump was in another Washington -- this one in Michigan -- where he was delivering a roast all his own: Of elites, the media, Democrats and anyone else he could think of.

I went through the transcript of Trump's Michigan speech and picked out the most eye-catching lines. They're below.​

Donald Trump's Michigan rally: The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines - CNNPolitics

Its all about size to this jerk.

And we all know why that is.

These rallies are for his kkk, nazi, alt right, fascist base. They know it and we know it.

Lies are always outlandish and offensive - there are many MANY of his oft-repeated lies among the 57 datapoints.

Great! Let's start hearing JUST A FEW. You have 57 to pick from. It was YOUR list.

Great! Let's start hearing JUST A FEW. You have 57 to pick from. It was YOUR list.

Sorry, I'm not interested in holding your hand - Surely you can find on your own.

I went eenie meenie minee and plucked these - Ducks in a barrel within a target-rich environment my friend.

44. "Be careful of your 2nd Amendment. OK, be careful. Be careful of your 2nd Amendment if they get in."
Trump regularly floats this idea that Democrats, if they gain control of Congress, will work to abolish the 2nd Amendment. There's absolutely no evidence to suggest that a) is something Democrats would try to do and b) that they could possibly do it legislatively even if they wanted to.

46. "There were 32,000 people. I finished speaking at 1:00 in the morning on Election Day. Thirty-two thousand people."
The rally Trump is talking about was in Grand Rapids on the night before/early morning of Election Day. There were 4,200 people there. Not 32,000.​

Donald Trump's Michigan rally: The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines - CNNPolitics

And damn, he is just flat out anti-American and he's damn dumb.

7. "We have the worst laws anywhere in the world."
... Says the President of the United States.
8. "We don't have borders."
... Says the President of the United States.

---
And, more lies about his idiotic wall.

9. "I said, 'Let's not do it there. Let's let them put pressure on Gov. Jerry Brown. Moonbeam.'"
So: Trump says San Diego is begging for the wall. And the money for it has been secured. But that maybe he won't do it to force a political opponent to feel some pain. So, OK.

---
Scary that the so-called president of the US cannot speak in complete sentences or hold on to one subject for longer than a few words. Not to mention the constant lies about our "depleted" military just so he had give more contracts (money, our tax dollars) to the 1% war profiteers because the little shit "loves war" and "loves debt" and has said he wants to use nukes. That's why he and the Rs want Iran to have nukes.

1. "Big areas don't want sanctuary cities. They want to be safe. They don't want them. We had to fund our military. Our military was depleted."
This is not edited. These sentences followed directly on one another. Stream. Of. Consciousness.

----
More wacko nonsense.

16. "We are doing things that are good."
I like good things. And doing good things.
17. "Whatever happens, happens."
[Nods head knowingly]

---

Nominates himself for the Nobel even though he hasn't done anything to earn it. Sure nuff, the ignorant base loves it.

18. "They were saying, 'What you think President Trump had to do with it?' I will do you what. How about, everything -- I will tell you what. How about, everything?"
Nothing irks Trump more than not getting full credit for things he believes he deserves full credit for -- which is all things. He's specifically referencing the talks between North Korea and South Korea over the past week.

---
Gawd, he just blathers on and on and never actually says anything except the same old lies.

He obviously believes we can't read and there's no such thing as video. For his base, that's true but normal people can read and remember.

Sorry, I'm not interested in holding your hand

So a total dodge once again with at best 3% of the claimed comments you can wheedle some petty criticism of, making your thread totally empty, hollow and meaningless like all your posts. No surprise there.

Sorry, I'm not interested in holding your hand - Surely you can find on your own.

I went eenie meenie minee and plucked these - Ducks in a barrel within a target-rich environment my friend.

44. "Be careful of your 2nd Amendment. OK, be careful. Be careful of your 2nd Amendment if they get in."
Trump regularly floats this idea that Democrats, if they gain control of Congress, will work to abolish the 2nd Amendment. There's absolutely no evidence to suggest that a) is something Democrats would try to do and b) that they could possibly do it legislatively even if they wanted to.

46. "There were 32,000 people. I finished speaking at 1:00 in the morning on Election Day. Thirty-two thousand people."
The rally Trump is talking about was in Grand Rapids on the night before/early morning of Election Day. There were 4,200 people there. Not 32,000.​

toobfreak 's demand for someone to do it for him is typical. See my post above where I wrote "[trump] obviously believes we can't read and there's no such thing as video. For his base, that's true but normal people can read and remember."

Its not that hard to keep up with trump's constant lies or, in this case, to click on a link. Why can't his base manage that?

24. "They did that to Admiral Jackson. They are doing it for a lot of people."
So:
a) Who is "they"?
b) What "lot of people" are we talking about?

----
Note that first trump says "they did that TO.." but then says "they are doing if FOR..."

WTH? He can't even string together two coherent sentences or thoughts.

-----------------

Did anyone notice that, as usual, trump said he is not the president of all Americans? He always says it and I agree.

images.jpg

"Nobel Peace Prize"?????????
"Lowest illegal immigrant crossing in decades"???
"Unemployment keeps lowering"???
"Korean leader crosses demilitarized zone for the first time since 1953"????
"He keeps winning!!!! He keeps winning!!!!"..................

Sorry, I'm not interested in holding your hand

So a total dodge once again with at best 3% of the claimed comments you can wheedle some petty criticism of, making your thread totally empty, hollow and meaningless like all your posts. No surprise there.

You just edited my post - I gave you two obvious examples and don't care to hold your hand any more.

Buh-Bye

:bye1:

Its not that hard to keep up with trump's constant lies

Especially if you manufacture them yourself all the while being totally blind to all the lies far worse made by Hillary Clinton, Obumma and the like! But that's OK, while idiots like you spend your days counting up all of "Trump's lies," you can't be doing anything more dangerous. The biggest joke of all is that the only people who care about your list of lies are the ones that aren't looking for any proof or reasons not to dislike Trump in the first place, so, you jokers keep on stroking yourselves.

Forum List

Back