The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines from Trump's Michigan rally

Sorry, I'm not interested in holding your hand

So a total dodge once again with at best 3% of the claimed comments you can wheedle some petty criticism of, making your thread totally empty, hollow and meaningless like all your posts. No surprise there.

You just edited my post - I gave you two obvious examples and don't care to hold your hand any more.

Buh-Bye

:bye1:

Total Cop-Out from the big Drop-Out.

Change your thread title to the TWO outlandish and offensive lines from TRump's Rally!

USER=63059]toobfreak[/USER] 's demand for someone to do it for him is typical. See my post above where I wrote "[trump] obviously believes we can't read and there's no such thing as video. For his base, that's true but normal people can read and remember."

Its not that hard to keep up with trump's constant lies or, in this case, to click on a link. Why can't his base manage that?

Intellectual laziness and cognitive dissonance are essential requirements to believing this POTUS is anything other than a chronic liar and international embarrassment.

Sad

Sorry, I'm not interested in holding your hand

So a total dodge once again with at best 3% of the claimed comments you can wheedle some petty criticism of, making your thread totally empty, hollow and meaningless like all your posts. No surprise there.

You just edited my post - I gave you two obvious examples and don't care to hold your hand any more.

Buh-Bye

:bye1:

Total Cop-Out from the big Drop-Out.

Change your thread title to the TWO outlandish and offensive lines from TRump's Rally!

Sorry dude - If I had all day I could find another 20 but you ain't worth the time.

View attachment 190818

"Nobel Peace Prize"?????????
"Lowest illegal immigrant crossing in decades"???
"Unemployment keeps lowering"???
"Korean leader crosses demilitarized zone for the first time since 1953"????
"He keeps winning!!!! He keeps winning!!!!"..................

Nope. Remember when the RWs said, the Nobel isn't worth anything any more.
Nope. Wrong. Fewer than when Obama was president.
Nope. Fewer jobs every month.
Moon and Kim ran an end game around trump. Embarrassed him.

So far, only the 1% is "winning" and RWs know it.

View attachment 190818

"Nobel Peace Prize"?????????
"Lowest illegal immigrant crossing in decades"???
"Unemployment keeps lowering"???
"Korean leader crosses demilitarized zone for the first time since 1953"????
"He keeps winning!!!! He keeps winning!!!!"..................

Nope. Remember when the RWs said, the Nobel isn't worth anything any more.
Nope. Wrong. Fewer than when Obama was president.
Nope. Fewer jobs every month.
Moon and Kim ran an end game around trump. Embarrassed him.

So far, only the 1% is "winning" and RWs know it.

Haha....it was worthless when given to Obama....he didn't accomplish anything but words.
Now it is hinting around for Trump - and suddenly the left is triggered and saying "but-but-but".... this is hilarious.
Of course it isn't worth anything. No one is saying its is.
It is just pretty hilarious that Obama was given it for doing absolutely ZERO to slow world nukes...and Trump is actually making headway and the left is goes into epileptic seizures.
Good stuff.

Chris Cillizza is very funny .. can you tell that like normal people, he's damn sick and tired of these stupid "campaign-style" events as are most normal folk? Trump's greatest hits repeated for the eleventy billionth time. Sad :(

(CNN) On Saturday night, even as comedian Michelle Wolf was roasting him in Washington, President Donald Trump was in another Washington -- this one in Michigan -- where he was delivering a roast all his own: Of elites, the media, Democrats and anyone else he could think of.

I went through the transcript of Trump's Michigan speech and picked out the most eye-catching lines. They're below.​

Donald Trump's Michigan rally: The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines - CNNPolitics
And they sucked it up like a dry sponge in a cesspool.

My personal favorite:

46. "There were 32,000 people. I finished speaking at 1:00 in the morning on Election Day. Thirty-two thousand people."
The rally Trump is talking about was in Grand Rapids on the night before/early morning of Election Day. There were 4,200 people there. Not 32,000.

What's yours? :D
v5zqx2m_by_ranting_rhino-dbj29b7.gif

Chris Cillizza is very funny .. can you tell that like normal people, he's damn sick and tired of these stupid "campaign-style" events as are most normal folk? Trump's greatest hits repeated for the eleventy billionth time. Sad :(

(CNN) On Saturday night, even as comedian Michelle Wolf was roasting him in Washington, President Donald Trump was in another Washington -- this one in Michigan -- where he was delivering a roast all his own: Of elites, the media, Democrats and anyone else he could think of.

I went through the transcript of Trump's Michigan speech and picked out the most eye-catching lines. They're below.​

Donald Trump's Michigan rally: The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines - CNNPolitics
You must be talking about the crowd in the White House Correspondents Dinner event.

Dude, every time that orange joke opens his mouth, outlandish crap flows through it

You must be talking about the crowd in the White House Correspondents Dinner event.
No, I am not talking about the event of which Trump is so afraid. Oooooooooooh those evil journalists!!!!!!!!

We know we are talking about how easily your ilk is duped by the Orange One.

No, I am not talking about the event of which Trump is so afraid. Oooooooooooh those evil journalists!!!!!!!!

You must mean while delusional leftard elitist "journalists" and "reporters" were destroying yet another of our democratic traditions, Trump spent time with the people and hit it out of the park? Problem with the Left is Trump keeps blowing up their plans to ambush him, and Left keeps wondering who shat on their faces. Ha ha ha!

You must mean while delusional leftard elitist "journalists" and "reporters" were destroying yet another of our democratic traditions, Trump spent time with the people and hit it out of the park? Problem with the Left is Trump keeps blowing up their plans to ambush him, and Left keeps wondering who shat on their faces. Ha ha ha!
Translation. When the going gets tough, donnie runs away & surrounds himself with the ignorant Trumpettes who massage his ego.

Translation. When the going gets tough, donnie runs away & surrounds himself with the ignorant Trumpettes who massage his ego.
Why do you keep describing the way the Left operates, but accuse Trump and his followers of it?

Does Orangeling Von TinkleWinkle seriously believe that this meme is still funny, or a legit response?

If so, WOW - We've arrived in the gutter with President Rump
About and funny and relevant as your constant shilib vag posts. Fucking Trump parrot.

Why do we have global warming? Squaaaaawkkk Trump...raaawwwk
Why do we have famine...Trump raaaaawk
Why is the sun hot and burn my skin in summer? Trump!!!
Why do baby turtles have to die....Sqqquuuaaawkk...Trump!

Why do you keep describing the way the Left operates, but accuse Trump and his followers of it?
Examples?

Does Orangeling Von TinkleWinkle seriously believe that this meme is still funny, or a legit response?

If so, WOW - We've arrived in the gutter with President Rump
About and funny and relevant as your constant shilib vag posts. Fucking Trump parrot.

Why do we have global warming? Squaaaaawkkk Trump...raaawwwk
Why do we have famine...Trump raaaaawk
Why is the sun hot and burn my skin in summer? Trump!!!
Why do baby turtles have to die....Sqqquuuaaawkk...Trump!
I understand how you Trumpettes have to efend your hero.

But Trump has reversed efforts to fight global warming.

So yes, your fast assed orange buddy will be responsible for the worsening effects of global warming.

And all his little ignorant, science hating trumpettes too.

You're kidding right? There were a couple dozen of them in the OP link, but if you need more ...
No I'm asking for real lies that hurt people like you can keep your plan and your doctor...you know...important stuff like that....

Really you believed that and did your Dr leave your network? I's hate for your Dr to die, retire, or move. Doctors change networks all the time. Maybe you are married to your doctor and she left you.

Forum List

Back