The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines from Trump's Michigan rally

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Chris Cillizza is very funny .. can you tell that like normal people, he's damn sick and tired of these stupid "campaign-style" events as are most normal folk? Trump's greatest hits repeated for the eleventy billionth time. Sad :(

(CNN) On Saturday night, even as comedian Michelle Wolf was roasting him in Washington, President Donald Trump was in another Washington -- this one in Michigan -- where he was delivering a roast all his own: Of elites, the media, Democrats and anyone else he could think of.

I went through the transcript of Trump's Michigan speech and picked out the most eye-catching lines. They're below.​

Donald Trump's Michigan rally: The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines - CNNPolitics

giphy.gif

Chris Cillizza is very funny .. can you tell that like normal people, he's damn sick and tired of these stupid "campaign-style" events as are most normal folk? Trump's greatest hits repeated for the eleventy billionth time. Sad :(

(CNN) On Saturday night, even as comedian Michelle Wolf was roasting him in Washington, President Donald Trump was in another Washington -- this one in Michigan -- where he was delivering a roast all his own: Of elites, the media, Democrats and anyone else he could think of.

I went through the transcript of Trump's Michigan speech and picked out the most eye-catching lines. They're below.​

Donald Trump's Michigan rally: The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines - CNNPolitics
Since when is truth a “roast”?

15. "You people just keep putting her back against him again -- again and again. It is your fault."
Trump is referring to Sen. Debbie Stabenow here. And, a line like this is a reminder of his uniqueness as a politician: Scolding people at his rally for voting for her!

I so hope she gets back in. Also a new Dem gov. which I suspect will happen. What the GOP maj is doing to our state is sickening. PS: he goes to maj white areas but Michael the Blackman was behind him.

What an absolutely stupid, pointless thread. The number 1 most offensive line from Trump was his asking about a larger auditorium because they couldn't seat everyone inside? Get a fu---king life!

What an absolutely stupid, pointless thread. The number 1 most offensive line from Trump was his asking about a larger auditorium because they couldn't seat everyone inside? Get a fu---king life!

This ^ from the Dotard who posted THIS!!? :)

Green Party Commie Bitch Jill Stein Refuses To Cooperate With Russia Investigation!

Right - Because Trump attacked absolutely no one the very same night.
With obvious reason....look what they say about him...what on earth did Sanders do to Wolf? or anyone else for that matter...you must only think with one side of your brain...the left side....

And I hope Trump keeps on laying into these leftist bastards...and the pricks on the so called right as well....make America great again by exposing the corrupt swamp.....

Just tell him to please stop lying. Thanks in advance
First you need to point to the lie...any lie will do....I've been asking for you to prove your assertions before with no luck....

Just tell him to please stop lying. Thanks in advance
First you need to point to the lie...any lie will do....I've been asking for you to prove your assertions before with no luck....

You're kidding right? There were a couple dozen of them in the OP link, but if you need more ...

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

5.6 of them a day - Let me know if this is enough :)
347 days. 1,950 misleading or outright false claims. 1 Donald Trump. - CNNPolitics

This ^ from the Dotard who posted THIS!!?

Right "Doctor," you think it outlandish and offensive a statement that the president says he is modernizing our military, but think it "dotard" to point out a woman suspected of ties with Russia to refuse cooperation with a senate investigation. :laughing0301:

You're kidding right? There were a couple dozen of them in the OP link, but if you need more ...
No I'm asking for real lies that hurt people like you can keep your plan and your doctor...you know...important stuff like that....

Right - Because Trump attacked absolutely no one the very same night.
With obvious reason....look what they say about him...what on earth did Sanders do to Wolf? or anyone else for that matter...you must only think with one side of your brain...the left side....

Trump's only "offense" is that he doesn't lay down and take shit from the Left like all the other Republicans do but throws it right back in their faces and calls them out on the rug for it! So they try to trash him for it on every specious ground because if it starts catching on with more people, the Democrats are flatly doomed.

Trump's only "offense" is that he doesn't lay down and take shit from the Left like all the other Republicans do but throws it right back in their faces and calls them out on the rug for it! So they try to trash him for it on every specious ground because if it starts catching on with more people, the Democrats are flatly doomed.

His antics caught on with the ignorant 30% of the American people consisting primarily old, white rural voters.

If it starts catching on? LoL - his base is shrinking, not growing. :)

Quinnipiac 4/20 - 4/24 1193 RV 39 54 -15

Trump Losing Support Among Voters in the Southern States - Poll

Forum List

Back