The 51st State of the USA will be~~

You obviously know nothing about currency exchange rates. Why don't you shut up and hide your ignorance?
the truth is hard for ignorant folks to understand
Israel can't buy squat.
Today, Israel’s shekel is worth twenty-five (25) cents in US currency. If you are holding your money in shekel’s, I strongly suggest you convert whatever shekels you have today into US currency before you lose whatever you have left.
just a friendly suggestion
:)-
3B/year.
The US owes Israel for interfering in the Six Day War.
But you already knew that.
I’m all for cutting the money and letting Israel turn Gaza and Syria into a parking lot.

Wrong, sir, there's every bit a reason to be rude to your pond-algae hate ideology of Islam, because your baby-tantrum Islam hate-cult causes dozens of barbaric societal problems, in every society, that no other religion commits. You product of genetically-damaged 1st-cousin inbreeding (per your murderous, schizophrenic, child-fucking prophet-like THING).
You are the only religion on Earth which A.) Stones women to death, B.) Beheads people for blasphemy, C.) hijacks/destroys commercial jets, D.) teaches innocent children to be suicide bombers, E.) feels entitled to sexually brutalize any woman not dressed up in a burqa like the Ghost of Christmas Future. F.) The most grievance-mongering, rioting crybabies who are violently butthurt over the most innocent, everyday things, which is further evidence you muslims are not capable of functioning as real human beings.
Muslims and Islam are greatly misunderstood by western people. ... :cool:

The world will be a better place when Islam is eradicated, wiped out utterly.

You obviously know nothing about currency exchange rates. Why don't you shut up and hide your ignorance?
the truth is hard for ignorant folks to understand
Israel can't buy squat.
Today, Israel’s shekel is worth twenty-five (25) cents in US currency. If you are holding your money in shekel’s, I strongly suggest you convert whatever shekels you have today into US currency before you lose whatever you have left.

A large soda at McDonald's is $1.00. If they had something similar in Israel, it would likely cost 4 shekels. There is no difference in the value of the money except the number in front.

I traveled the world extensively in the Navy, including Israel. There is no real cost disparity with the different currency. You are just ignorant of the process.

Just imagine paying a couple hundred thousand Italian lira for a slice of pizza and realize it was still a couple of bucks! Back then, cars over there would go for literally billions of lira. Now the Euro replaced all of that.

Just imagine paying a couple hundred thousand Italian lira for a slice of pizza and realize it was still a couple of bucks! Back then, cars over there would go for literally billions of lira. Now the Euro replaced all of that.
It doesn't matter how you slice it or dice it, the bottom line is the same

Does it HURT to be this stupid?

The 51st State of the USA will be~~

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

BTW We, as in American citizens owe Israel nothing, nada, zip so I as---

In Jerusalem Israeli’s spit on Christians and the US press never reports it.

What’s up------?
/—-/ there is no hater like a Jew hater.

There is nothing that says the shekel will not grow to be worth 50 cents on a dollar. Than where will you be? The same stupid condition you found yourself in, just a lot poorer because you dumped your shekels.

You really should go back to school and learn this time. Intentionally stupid is no way to go through life!

59410585_818471448533142_3360012173324582912_n.jpg
65450855_342466026676052_8119690528410304512_n.jpg
66390900_705329886571109_8041867258605076480_n.jpg
67176138_476552796461582_486844558865334272_n.jpg
67294012_404202463555103_4103720777495347200_n.jpg
67732505_470199033814098_2624998262293135360_n.jpg

Forum List

Back