The 51st State of the USA will be~~

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

BTW We, as in American citizens owe Israel nothing, nada, zip so I as---

In Jerusalem Israeli’s spit on Christians and the US press never reports it.

What’s up------?
:)-

MOST of those "handouts" are in joint development of Iron Dome and other defense projects that keep the lid on peace in the MidEast... Without Iron Dome, a lot of war would have taken place...

And there's NOT A FUCKING chance in the world that Israel wants OUR problems and our incompetent and corrupt govt... They'd rather take their chances surrounded by enemies with large armies... And 43 Jihadi factions that want to annihilate them...

That's pretty much the same calculation I make our increasing dysfunctional govt.. EVEN Puerto Rico doesn't reallly want to be governed from the Beltway minions of morons...

You got NOTHING to worry about....

So tell the class how much aid we've provided to the Arabs over that time.
Going by population divided by dollars. The money given to arab countries is peanuts compared to the lavish amount of money handed to the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:

Well maybe if the Muslim countries weren't trying kill Jews all the time like Hitler then we wouldn't need to give them money to defend themselves.

Who knew some people would fight back, if you steal their land, wall them off, bulldoze their houses, maim & massacre them.

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

What’s up------?

You just had to go full retard, didn't you? You never go full retard!

You did vote to give the money to Israel because you elected representatives that did it.

Well maybe if the Muslim countries weren't trying kill Jews all the time like Hitler then we wouldn't need to give them money to defend themselves.
The apartheid state of Israel has more than enough weapons to defend itself many times over. Israel has nuclear class submarines, a large modern air force, top of the line US tanks and missiles, and a secret stash of nuclear weapons they won't acknowledge possessing. .... :cool:
We're still feeling guilty that we kept turning back the Jews fleeing Hitler during WWII. As we should.

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

What’s up------?

Meanwhile Mexico fucks Americans silly and you don't say a damn thing. WHY?

your only focus is what we 'give' Israel and not an objective look at what goes both ways makes the entire premise of your thread a loaded one.
You said "an objective look at what goes both ways". Please enlighten me and others here. Give me that "objective look"
thanks in advance

Meanwhile Mexico fucks Americans silly and you don't say a damn thing. WHY?
If you want to start a thread about Mexico; go for it, just not here.

My post isn’t about Mexico...it’s about you and how your fucked up, twisted mind works.
How can you possibly give two shits about what we do for Israel when we have Mexico fucking taxpayers over to no end and wetbacks raping and murdering our people daily?
How many Israelis have raped and murdered our people?

Because it would have solved the Jewish problem, and we wouldn't have the Middle East problems that plague the world today. ... :cool:
In my view of things; we don’t have a “Jewish” problem, God is having an Israelite problem with His chosen ones. It is spelled out in scripture and we are witnesses to it right now in real time.

My advice is to get a large bag of popcorn, a six-pack of your favorite beer and sit back in your favorite lounge chair because the show is just beginning.

Just a friendly suggestion

I'd sure like to see the government get a handle on its spending. I wouldn't mind seeing all foreign aid on the chopping block, especially that connected with nation building. I believe a lot of this aid to Israel is less about Israel and more about corporate welfare for our defense contractors.

How can you possibly give two shits about what we do for Israel when we have Mexico fucking taxpayers over to no end and wetbacks raping and murdering our people daily?
You have a twisted view of this. You might be a Russian troll planted here to stir the pot.
Tell me Oh wise one, why are you here-?

Last edited:
You have a twisted view of this. You might be a Russian troll planted here to stir the pot.
Tell me Oh wise one, why are you here-?

I'm here to expose the twisted fucks on the Left.
You people are not to be taken seriously on matters such as this....not until we see you loony fucks condemn Mexico for robbing us blind and fucking us over.
You whacks cry “RUSSIAN MEDDLING” while Mexico is buried deep in our democracy...you cry “ISRAEL” while Mexico destroys us from the inside out....Pull your head from your ass bud, bitch about the shit that matters for once.

Did it occur to anti-Semites that the combined aid to African nations like Uganda, Tanzania and Nigeria exceeds Israel? If you factor in Egypt, aid to Africa is double that of Israel an we get nothing for it. Try a vacation in Uganda and see if you would survive.

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

What’s up------?

You just had to go full retard, didn't you? You never go full retard!

You did vote to give the money to Israel because you elected representatives that did it.

Most of it is done secretly.
For example, a lot of our military budget is used to develop weapons in Israel, and we just just give a huge amount of weapons to Israel every single year. There are other ways as well, such as Intel will get a DOD grant, and then invest it in a research facility in Israel.

Forum List

Back