The 49 State Solution

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Our economy is in the toilet so we need to trim the fat NOW! California is the ONLY state TRILLIONS of dollars in debt. It's our countries Greece and something has to give. It's truly time we threw them the hell out.

We ARE pretty much a private club you know and California's tab is HUGE. We CAN fence their borders with REAL America rather easy. We can hire ILLEGALS to build the fence and when they get to the last panel just have them cross into California and bolt the panel down.

Now there's more here then meets the eye so stick with me for a bit. California is ANTI gun and PRO islam. Islam likes swords and axes as open carry assault weapons SOO. California gun laws and 7th century killing DO fit.

And even the religion angle works! California democrats AND islamic democrats BOTH hate Jesus! California MIGHT just be the long lost tribe of islamic nomads.

Democrats can FINALLY have what they want, a godless uncivil poorly educated leadership. I'm sure California women would LOVE to be FORCED to wear garbage bags on their heads. And you guys in California are in LUCK as well.

Instead of a hybred you yes you can have an inbred. You can go out on the town with your camel and the wife walking behind you! Short on cash you say? Well sell your daughter to some aging pervert. Because that WOULD be legal.

The 49 state solution! It's a winner!

This sheer stupidity of this thread, couple with the complete lack of facts, makes it prolly one of my favorite threads to poke fun at for the next number of weeks.

California has by far the largest economy of any state in the USA. Tons of jobs are there.

Only an utter fool would want to separate California from the USA.

California pays more federal taxes than it receives in federal money. So why would you want to kick California out of the union? You're financially drinking from her teet.

California pays more federal taxes than it receives in federal money. So why would you want to kick California out of the union? You're financially drinking from her teet.
California gets 75 cents of EVERY welfare dollar collected in the ENTIRE United States. And they are STILL un-educated and drug addicted parasites.

That money would be better off spent in the other 49 states.

California gets 75 cents of EVERY welfare dollar collected in the ENTIRE United States. And they are STILL un-educated and drug addicted parasites.

now, back into that cool box with you, little fury-boy. We've even got Raygun starwars toys there for you!!!

now, back into that cool box with you, little fury-boy. We've even got Raygun starwars toys there for you!!!
Blow me. Troll elsewhere, clowns mean NOTHING here. You just kick them and move on just like 2014 election night.

Blow me. Troll elsewhere, clowns mean NOTHING here. You just kick them and move on just like 2014 election night.

Fascinating, this RWNJ obsession with gay oral sex. No thanks, I'll pass. I prefer pussy.

Also, bolding everything does not really get your point across. I just makes it look as if you need new prescription glasses.

Fascinating, this RWNJ obsession with gay oral sex. No thanks, I'll pass. I prefer pussy.

Also, bolding everything does not really get your point across. I just makes it look as if you need new prescription glasses.
I write in bold because i like it. If you can find a board rule against then report it. Otherwise you are just ANOTHER worn out old gas bag in a clown outfit.

It always seems to make the dumb asses mention it.

Forum List

Back