The 355 Tanks Bigtime....Diversity And Representation Fails At The Boxoffice

Like a passable woman with a 10 inch penis holding a gun.
I think there's a market for that.

I guess I'll be the one to post this...

michelle-obama-bulge.jpg

I was watching ESPN+ the other day and the same commercial popped up over and over about a new woke movie called "The 355" that featured a diverse cast of female spies.

I was watching UCF, and they have a limited number of advertisers because of limited viewers, and the same commercial for "The 355", a shooter with women in expensive dresses, came up over and over. I wasn't interested in watching a group of women that specialize in pointing guns and posing in fashionable clothing. Just didn't seem like my sort of thing. I don't understand why they would want to advertise on a station that attracts mostly male viewers, but maybe they were trying to make a statement.

Anyway....the movie tanked at the boxoffice.

"Diversity and representation.
Oh, yeah, that’s why we go to the movies, for two hours of diversity and representation.​
Good grief.​
Here’s an action movie that offers five fairly big stars — Jessica Chastain, Lupita Nyong’o, Penélope Cruz, Diane Kruger, and Fan Bingbing — and with no serious competition at the box office, it dies a humiliating $4 million death.​
The 355 does deserve credit for not pulling a Ghostbusters, for coming up with an original franchise and not hijacking a male-driven one, but does a single second of this trailer make you want to go out in the cold, drive to a movie theater, and plunk down $40?"​

It is laughably dumb.
120lb. gals kicking 250lb dudes asses like they were were twigs.
They have been doing this for quite sometime. I remember the movie that starred Angelina Jolie kicking mens asses 2 and even 3 at a time. Angelina Jolie is a pencil. She probably struggles to muster up enough strength to zip a dress up. Putting her in a film as kicking people's asses was as dumb then as it is now.

It is laughably dumb.
120lb. gals kicking 250lb dudes asses like they were were twigs.
They have been doing this for quite sometime. I remember the movie that starred Angelina Jolie kicking mens asses 2 and even 3 at a time. Angelina Jolie is a pencil. She probably struggles to muster up enough strength to zip a dress up. Putting her in a film as kicking people's asses was as dumb then as it is now.
Jolie is crazy.
Brad Pitt couldn't handle her.

Jolie is crazy.
Brad Pitt couldn't handle her.
I never understood the hype over her.
She had a beautiful face, but she was/is downright skeletal. Super skinny.
It was especially funny how Hollywood cast her as a bad ass repeatedly.
As for this movie...yeah... wouldn't everyone prefer to hire 5 skinny girls on missions to fight military trained assassins??

I was watching ESPN+ the other day and the same commercial popped up over and over about a new woke movie called "The 355" that featured a diverse cast of female spies.

I was watching UCF, and they have a limited number of advertisers because of limited viewers, and the same commercial for "The 355", a shooter with women in expensive dresses, came up over and over. I wasn't interested in watching a group of women that specialize in pointing guns and posing in fashionable clothing. Just didn't seem like my sort of thing. I don't understand why they would want to advertise on a station that attracts mostly male viewers, but maybe they were trying to make a statement.

Anyway....the movie tanked at the boxoffice.

"Diversity and representation.
Oh, yeah, that’s why we go to the movies, for two hours of diversity and representation.​
Good grief.​
Here’s an action movie that offers five fairly big stars — Jessica Chastain, Lupita Nyong’o, Penélope Cruz, Diane Kruger, and Fan Bingbing — and with no serious competition at the box office, it dies a humiliating $4 million death.​
The 355 does deserve credit for not pulling a Ghostbusters, for coming up with an original franchise and not hijacking a male-driven one, but does a single second of this trailer make you want to go out in the cold, drive to a movie theater, and plunk down $40?"​

These women look like a bunch of violent gun nuts.

I never understood the hype over her.
She had a beautiful face, but she was/is downright skeletal. Super skinny.
It was especially funny how Hollywood cast her as a bad ass repeatedly.
As for this movie...yeah... wouldn't everyone prefer to hire 5 skinny girls on missions to fight military trained assassins??
The guys on my team used to call them six-packs.
You bring a girl on a mission and if she's a goer.....you pass her around.
Never met one of those types before.
Not into sloppy-seconds.

Not only all female but diverse female at that. It has to have at least a kissy.

Everything woke fails. How long can these studios keep losing money before they give up the diversity ghost?

New Topics

Forum List

Back