Zone1 The 3 Presidents who are coordinating the attack on our country.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The border crisis is more than just Democrat incompetence. This is concerted effort that is being coordinated between President Xi Jinping, President Obrador and President Biden. Why does Biden allow the Mexican President to thumb his nose at our country and continue facilitating the massive attack on our country through a non existent border? The answer President Jinping has ORDERED China Joe to do nothing about the border. Biden is bought and paid for. Jinping also coordinates with President Obrador and his government to keep the drugs and Fentanyl flowing into our country. Obrador is a petty thief like all Mexican Presidents are and is easy to buy off. It takes an enormous amount of Chinese produced chemicals to produce the hundreds of millions of Fentanyl tablets coming into our country. Those chemicals are delivered to the drug cartel labs where the pills are produced.

Recently at the Arizona border 2 MILLION Fentanyl pills were seized in a variety of vehicles. And If they captured 2 Million you can be assured that many times that amount got through. I don't know how many of our young people need to die before people wake up to what is happening and WHO is making it happen. President Xi, President Obrador and President Biden.

• Banned
You didn't provide proof of your conspiracy, so there is nothing to debate. It's just standard MAGA fantasy.

Do you have any documents to back this up? Top secret documents, maybe? Maybe they're at Mar-A-Lago.
It's a debate. I have provided a debate topic and logical support for my opinions. If you have the guts to debate me, then bring your logical reasons why my opinions are wrong.

The border crisis is more than just Democrat incompetence. This is concerted effort that is being coordinated between President Xi Jinping, President Obrador and President Biden. Why does Biden allow the Mexican President to thumb his nose at our country and continue facilitating the massive attack on our country through a non existent border? The answer President Jinping has ORDERED China Joe to do nothing about the border. Biden is bought and paid for. Jinping also coordinates with President Obrador and his government to keep the drugs and Fentanyl flowing into our country. Obrador is a petty thief like all Mexican Presidents are and is easy to buy off. It takes an enormous amount of Chinese produced chemicals to produce the hundreds of millions of Fentanyl tablets coming into our country. Those chemicals are delivered to the drug cartel labs where the pills are produced.

Recently at the Arizona border 2 MILLION Fentanyl pills were seized in a variety of vehicles. And If they captured 2 Million you can be assured that many times that amount got through. I don't know how many of our young people need to die before people wake up to what is happening and WHO is making it happen. President Xi, President Obrador and President Biden.
Where do you get this over the top information from? what are your sources?

If 3 former Presidents coordinated attacks on this country, what do you call what Trump has done?
Denials not accepted.
I deny your nonsensical claims. And of course, I reject your demand that denials not be accepted.

Now, back on topic.

I believe Brandon was mentioned and Onrador and Xi. Where do you derive “former” from those names?

It is not a conspiracy, and it does not involve President Xi Jinping. Presidents Obama and Biden, and many other Democrats have made it clear that they want to flood the United States with the tired, the poor, and the huddled masses of the third world.

There are two reasons for this. First of all immigrants from the third world have many pressing human needs. Many have never had a doctor's examination in their lives. Second, when they become American citizens they nearly all vote Democrat. In ten years the Democrats will have an un defeatable majority in the United States. the Republican Party will go the way of the Federalists and the Whigs. This will mean the end to the Second Amendment, gun confiscation, and very high taxes for the well to do. Soon the United States will be unrecognizable.

There is nothing secret about this. It is all very open.

Last edited:
You didn't provide proof of your conspiracy, so there is nothing to debate. It's just standard MAGA fantasy.

Do you have any documents to back this up? Top secret documents, maybe? Maybe they're at Mar-A-Lago.
It's not a conspiracy, it's been a known fact for a while, CHINA has been using the Cartels to get their Fentanyl across the border, they partnershiped a while ago, where were you when even the leftist news reported it?
Now you ahoyls put 2+2 together, when you have a politician taking corruption money from a country, you become compromised (a puppet they control).
How else do you explain giving your oil reserves to China without legal congressional permission? =puppet that China makes dance.

Where do you get this over the top information from? what are your sources?

Yesterday a column of Chinese tanks rolled through our town. They were firing Fentanyl out of the canon and into people's mouths. Then a bunch of guerilla undocumented aliens would jump out of the bushes and grab everyone's throat so they would swallow the Fentanyl. Then, when everyone was asleep or out of it, Air Force One landed and Biden got out and took everyone's credit cards from their wallets and gave them to the children of the undocumented folks.

I tell ya, man, it changed my view of President Xi, President Obrador and DEFINITELY President Biden. I will NEVER go to another parade in my town.

I don't know about any conspiracy involving the 3 presidents, but I do believe the dumb-shit we have in the WH doesn't seem to care about the southern border and that is IMHO a dereliction of duty. We are being invaded by drug dealers and suppliers, gang members, sex traffickers, terrorists and all sorts of criminals and malcontents, and inundated with dangerous drugs such as Fentanyl. Among other things, I think this amounts to an impeachable offense and a terrible stain on the democratic party.

Yesterday a column of Chinese tanks rolled through our town. They were firing Fentanyl out of the canon and into people's mouths. Then a bunch of guerilla undocumented aliens would jump out of the bushes and grab everyone's throat so they would swallow the Fentanyl. Then, when everyone was asleep or out of it, Air Force One landed and Biden got out and took everyone's credit cards from their wallets and gave them to the children of the undocumented folks.

I tell ya, man, it changed my view of President Xi, President Obrador and DEFINITELY President Biden. I will NEVER go to another parade in my town.
Well, that was a waste of electrons.

Forum List

Back