The 2024 Presidential Conflict Between Newsom and DeSantis Has Begun

We are becoming Europe. Smaller nations will become the norm with vicious wars internally. It is when it starts as we become poorer.

Newsom would be in a very tough spot as all DeSantis would have to do is provide the data on immigration from Cali to Florida, businesses AND citizens, and it would essentially guarantee an entire cycle of defense by Newsom.

Even if he scored some standard political points against Ron, he couldn't defend against the repeated question, "why is everyone leaving California for Florida if you govern so well? If you are losing so many from your state to Florida, how many citizens would we lose if you won the W.H?"
An idiot could get up their and make any democrat look like a fool
Question is, does the GOP want to do so?

I ask this because I was very disappointed with the first Presidential debate between Trump and Biden. Trump got up their screaming and yelling over Biden, why?

This should be an easy peazy debate. I could do it without any preparation because these clowns have such a horrible political track record, especially these days.

Really, things are so bad now Trump could play Biden's game, just hide in the basement till November.

Newsom posted this attack ad. Interestingly, he makes a message to Florida voters....

Desantis quickly countered....

Newsome v. DeSantis in the 2024 election seems to make a great deal of sense.

Never thought of that, but maybe that is what is going on. Don't like Newsome but the scenario makes sense for Democrats.

Newsome is just employing another example of the Biden campaign MO >>

1. Your own people won't vote for you.
2. IMPORT people from somewhere else, who will.

Newsom isn't going to run for President in 2024.

In the unlikely event that Biden doesn't run, Harris gets the nomination unless there is another black chick they want to give it to instead.

The chance of a white guy (other than Brandon) getting the nod is zero.
While I hope you are correct, as I think he would poll much better than a second Biden run, I wonder how you can be so certain. I see plenty of news articles (opinion pieces) suggesting otherwise.

Here are a couple...

Maybe you are right, and his attack on DeSantis is just some kind of futile attempt to stop the stream of people leaving California for Texas and Florida.

Personally, I think Newsom would be a force to be reckoned with, even though I can't stand him.

Newsom would be in a very tough spot as all DeSantis would have to do is provide the data on immigration from Cali to Florida, businesses AND citizens, and it would essentially guarantee an entire cycle of defense by Newsom.

Even if he scored some standard political points against Ron, he couldn't defend against the repeated question, "why is everyone leaving California for Florida if you govern so well? If you are losing so many from your state to Florida, how many citizens would we lose if you won the W.H?"

Actually Newsome would be in a very good spot. His campaign against the recall was very impressive. The fact that he did very well among moderates shows this. He ran a very impressive campaign and did a very good job of pointing out that Larry Elder was a right wing extremist just like DeSantis. That is exactly what Democrats should be doing.

Actually Newsome would be in a very good spot. His campaign against the recall was very impressive. The fact that he did very well among moderates shows this. He ran a very impressive campaign and did a very good job of pointing out that Larry Elder was a right wing extremist just like DeSantis. That is exactly what Democrats should be doing.
California elections are all fraudulent. Newsom does as well as the DNC ballot printers say he did. Get under the polical blanket and talk to the people, Newsom is universally despised.

Of course he does noy you horse faced liar.

Gov. Newsom signs controversial bill into law reducing penalties for sexual relations with minors​

cc: EvilCat Breath

Forum List

Back