The 2024 Presidential Conflict Between Newsom and DeSantis Has Begun

Newsom would be in a very tough spot as all DeSantis would have to do is provide the data on immigration from Cali to Florida, businesses AND citizens, and it would essentially guarantee an entire cycle of defense by Newsom.

Even if he scored some standard political points against Ron, he couldn't defend against the repeated question, "why is everyone leaving California for Florida if you govern so well? If you are losing so many from your state to Florida, how many citizens would we lose if you won the W.H?"

Newsom isn't going to run for President in 2024.

In the unlikely event that Biden doesn't run, Harris gets the nomination unless there is another black chick they want to give it to instead.

The chance of a white guy (other than Brandon) getting the nod is zero.

I can't see Biden or Harris running. If they do, I believe it's essentially them running out the clock and accepting the GOP nominee as the next president.

The Approval Ratings are just far too low and they have little traction or inspiration from America or even allied nations.

My polling has always been unscientific, anecdotal and qualitative based on comments I read online from citizens all around the world. If Musk keeps his promise and allows Twitter to be Free, it will just exasperate the wedge between voters and current policies.

Neither of these possible candidates matter until after November.

The awesome thing about this feud is that it guarantees neither will be the nominee. The first names out there are always axed quickly.

Forum List

Back