What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2016 Election:Pretty Much Exposed "The Least Intelligent" States In The Union.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:cow: :stupid: Can't really put them in order of "Dumbest to Dumb". But if I were to make my guess? 1} California.......has to be the dumbest after watching them take candid questions from reporters these last 8 or so years.
2} New York...........yah, I would say that at least half of New Yorkers are dumber than turkeys.
3} Oregon.,,,,,I am sure that at least 1/3rd of them are normal/intelligent, just want to live there cause of the states natural beauty, the other 60% just want to trash and burn when things dont go their way.
4} Illinois.........well, mainly those living in Chicago that don't see a problem shooting randomly and dont care that they may be shooting kids playing in their yard/porches.
Any others? did i miss them?
:D

hazlnut

Gold Member
Reaction score
978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg

Places you'll never visit and can't afford to live.

And No, I don't want a large size. Just ring up my order, flunkie.

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Places you'll never visit and can't afford to live.

And No, I don't want a large size. Just ring up my order, flunkie.

Why would anyone WANT to visit there? Is getting mugged fun for you or something?

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Reaction score
If Forrest Gump were to come up with a thread that he claimed were the dumbest people in the world and 1st on the list was Stephen Hawking, this is what this thread is.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List