The 2009 FOOTBALL Season Thread

Favre to Greg Lewis to win the game was absolutely amazing. I don't think I've ever seen such a dramatic win by the Vikings.

The 49ers are for real. They have a very good defense. They are a very punishing team. It would not surprise me if they won their division.

Bears beat Seahawks with three touchdowns from Cutler. Too bad I couldn't get the game here. i had to watch the Redskins lose to the Lions. I can't imagine Washington's coach lasting much longer. The fans in Washington are going to kill him.

Lions win.

Ya know, I did not think they were as bad last year as their 0-16 record. A couple of breaks and they would have won a few.

After watching them play the Vikes, I thought they'd be at least a 4 win team.

4 would be a significant step in the right direction.

OT: After a slow start, Torres is on fire.

The Reds have scored 22 goals in the EPL thus far, 14 in their last three home matches. I guess the press were correct to write their epitaphs after their first three games.

Here is Favre's winning TD throw, for anyone who hasn't seen it! A 40 year-old man shouldn't be doing this.

NFL Videos: WK 3 Can't-Miss Play: Favre's game-winner

Well Pats failed to capitalized on the excellent turnover to start things off due to a Brady sack on 3rd down. However, 3-0 Pats already!

Peyton Manning just tied Fran Tarkington for most touchdown passes. Wearing Pink and everything...................

OH, it's 21-3 Colts! :woohoo:

Forum List

Back