The 18 Seditionist Senators

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
These are the assholes who will lose big next year. I will do everything I can to unhinge these Koch-sucking sluts.

Coburn (R-OK)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Grassley (R-IA)
Heller (R-NV)
Johnson (R-WI)
Lee (R-UT)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Toomey (R-PA)
Vitter (R-LA)

The 50 States have every right to secede if the Federal Government becomes to corrupt.

States' Steps to Seccession then Reconstitution‏

Step 1. 10th Amendment Warning: The feds are warned by State Resolution when they are violating the Constitution. They are respectfully asked to cease unconstitutional legislation and other federal mandates immediately. This began in the mid 1990s and reached a 3/4ths majority of states almost 4 years ago...

Step 2. Nullification: This is a refusal by the state government to implement any and all unconstitutional federal mandates sent down, as determined by the state legislatures to be in disregard of the previous resolution... This has been happening for a couple of years now... this also signals the search and selection of delegates to a New Continental Congress, the seeds of a provisional government for maintaining our Constitutional rule of law during the removal of the usurper infiltrators and their unconstitutional offices should step 3 be needed.

Step 3. Disavowal and Secession. This is a timed move by the states in unison. A recall and dis-empowering of all present state representatives and senators assigned by state elections to the federal city. This is when false flags will begin in earnest. The bastards will not allow their power to be diminished without a fight. The globalists will start false flag skirmishes like Hitler did on the Polish border before he invaded.

These attacks will be leveled not only on us but particularly against States that have not yet joined the majority, to keep them from re-uniting with us. The ratifying majority of States have remained united during the withdrawal and will know these false flags and their purpose outright. We must be prepared to deal with them as the foreign attack or invasion they are whether against us, or one of our prodigal sibling States.

The States not yet enjoined will be vulnerable and need our protection. The united majority, must not harm the splintered minority however... If attacked they will either be absorbed by the global empire or quickly realize they are under global attack and begin one by one to rejoin us. The Oath bound military will be with us from the beginning, or they will be in violation of their Oath to the Constitution. We the ratifying Majority of States retain the Constitution as our own you see, by at least a 3/4ths Constitutional majority.

Step 4: Reconstitution. This will begin at the moment of disavowal and withdrawal. the Continental Congress will act as provisional constitutional government as long as it takes to re establish and man our normal Constitutional government. A Continental Congress has convened and was held about 4 years ago in South Carolina, by the way...

This is a chalk board overview at best of the process, Hope it helps. YOU NEVER CALL FOR, OR SUPPORT A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION, not even in the best of times... the Bastards control them, because they have control of the delegate selection process at the top... they will gut the Constitution and kill the Republic if one is convened. We have a predatory federal government as well as some state governments in power right now...please try to remember that.

These are the assholes who will lose big next year. I will do everything I can to unhinge these Koch-sucking sluts.

Coburn (R-OK)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Grassley (R-IA)
Heller (R-NV)
Johnson (R-WI)
Lee (R-UT)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Toomey (R-PA)
Vitter (R-LA)

In a perfect world ...
But people have a right to elect whoever they want.
And others have the right to work to elect someone else.
Good luck.

Coburn (R-OK)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Grassley (R-IA)
Heller (R-NV)
Johnson (R-WI)
Lee (R-UT)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Toomey (R-PA)
Vitter (R-LA)

In a perfect world ...
But people have a right to elect whoever they want.
And others have the right to work to elect someone else.
Good luck.

That's the way it used to be prior to 2010. Our vote means nothing now. Citizens United ruling by SCOTUS has changed everything.

Coburn (R-OK)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Grassley (R-IA)
Heller (R-NV)
Johnson (R-WI)
Lee (R-UT)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Toomey (R-PA)
Vitter (R-LA)

An insurrection to public order? Lol. What about the 81 and their bacon? I guess they're all good.

Coburn (R-OK)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Grassley (R-IA)
Heller (R-NV)
Johnson (R-WI)
Lee (R-UT)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Toomey (R-PA)
Vitter (R-LA)

Whoa! That sounds pretty scary!

Upon hearing your chilling statement, how many of these 18 announced they won't be running again? I bet at least half.

These are the assholes who will lose big next year. I will do everything I can to unhinge these Koch-sucking sluts. Coburn (R-OK) Cornyn (R-TX) Crapo (R-ID) Cruz (R-TX) Enzi (R-WY) Grassley (R-IA) Heller (R-NV) Johnson (R-WI) Lee (R-UT) Paul (R-KY) Risch (R-ID) Roberts (R-KS) Rubio (R-FL) Scott (R-SC) Sessions (R-AL) Shelby (R-AL) Toomey (R-PA) Vitter (R-LA)
Bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha...!!!!!!

26e.gif

I'm sure they're just a-shakin' in their booties...

Last edited:
let me guess, they are all Republicans?

pfeeeeeeash

the left hates women...see the wonderful names they use

this thread doesn't belong in politics, it should go in the garbage dump

:tomato:

Last edited:
Will you shut the fuck up about this sedition nonsense?

I shall be a seditionist for I disagree with Obama, and will to my last breath.

Calling them terrorists never worked so now they will try this.

Actually using his loose claim one could make a claim that the democratic controlled house in 2010 and Senate and the senate again in 2011, 2012 and 2013 all were seditious because it is the sworn duty of Congress to pass a budget.

Coburn (R-OK)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Grassley (R-IA)
Heller (R-NV)
Johnson (R-WI)
Lee (R-UT)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Toomey (R-PA)
Vitter (R-LA)

I would love to know how you intend to make the ones that aren't up for reelection on that list lose next year.

But considering that didn't even cross your mind, I don't think they have much to worry about.

Forum List

Back