Here Are The 18 Senate Republicans Who Voted For $1.7 Trillion OmniPORKbus Bill

Remember these names, and spread them around on other message boards.

Mostly the usual suspects.

Republican Senators:

Roy Blunt (MO)
John Boozman (AR)
Shelley Moore Capito (WV)
Susan Collins (ME)
John Cornyn (TX)
Tom Cotton (AR)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Jim Inhofe (OK)
Mitch McConnell (KY)
Jerry Moran (KS)
Lisa Murkowski (AK)
Robert Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Mike Rounds (SD)
Richard Shelby (AL)
John Thune (SD)
Roger Wicker (MS)
Todd Young (IN)

all voted in favor of the legislation.

I knew cornyn was a pole smoker.

Oh look, there's John Cornyn (TX). What a piece of shit, always has been, and it says a lot about Texans that voted him back into the Senate with the largest number of votes for a incumbent Senator in US history.

UT is just flat-out retarded.....Mittens? .....Really?
I didn't vote for the child molesting bitch.

Republican Senators:

Roy Blunt (MO)
John Boozman (AR)
Susan Collins (ME)
John Cornyn (TX)
Tom Cotton (AR)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Jim Inhofe (OK)
Mitch McConnell (KY)
Jerry Moran (KS)
Lisa Murkowski (AK)
Robert Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Mike Rounds (SD)
Richard Shelby (AL)
John Thune (SD)
Roger Wicker (MS)
Todd Young (IN)

I thank God for the fact that we have some responsible elected officials who aren't willing to play brinksmanship with America's credit rating and solvency like radical House Republicans in years past.

God for them

I thank God for the fact that we have some responsible elected officials who aren't willing to play brinksmanship with America's credit rating and solvency like radical House Republicans in years past.

God for them

"Responsible"?

I guess it's "responsible" if you like turning our dollars into pennies.

Republican Senators:

Roy Blunt (MO)
John Boozman (AR)
Susan Collins (ME)
John Cornyn (TX)
Tom Cotton (AR)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Jim Inhofe (OK)
Mitch McConnell (KY)
Jerry Moran (KS)
Lisa Murkowski (AK)
Robert Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Mike Rounds (SD)
Richard Shelby (AL)
John Thune (SD)
Roger Wicker (MS)
Todd Young (IN)

Shocking to see Tom Cotton on that list....

Traitors all of em...

Republican Senators:

Roy Blunt (MO)
John Boozman (AR)
Susan Collins (ME)
John Cornyn (TX)
Tom Cotton (AR)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Jim Inhofe (OK)
Mitch McConnell (KY)
Jerry Moran (KS)
Lisa Murkowski (AK)
Robert Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Mike Rounds (SD)
Richard Shelby (AL)
John Thune (SD)
Roger Wicker (MS)
Todd Young (IN)

I agree with their vote. They had the good sense to realize that Republicans would take a beating for shutting down the government just before Christmas. Did you guys really want to give the Democrats a PR field day at the GOP's expense by having the GOP blamed for shutting down the government just before Christmas? Really? Thank goodness so many Republicans had the good sense to vote for this bill, which includes a number of good provisions, including a huge boost in defense spending.

Also, it's worth noting that most of those senators have very strong conservative records.

LOL...it gives the democrats wider berth so that they can continue to steal and hone their stealing skills for future elections. The knots you must tie yourself into when you have to lie like that.

I love how you Cult members try to perpetuate the fiction that the election was “stolen”. You’re consistent in your idiocy.

Do you think that if you continue to say this, that people will believe it? It hasn’t worked so far. I’m shocked that Trump found 74 million people willing to give him another 4 years of debt, disease and death. It really defies belief that 74 million Americans are this stupid.

The power of billionaire owned lying right wing media.

319318936_10159020606011937_4157103753372962068_n.jpg

I agree with their vote. They had the good sense to realize that Republicans would take a beating for shutting down the government just before Christmas. Did you guys really want to give the Democrats a PR field day at the GOP's expense by having the GOP blamed for shutting down the government just before Christmas? Really? Thank goodness so many Republicans had the good sense to vote for this bill, which includes a number of good provisions, including a huge boost in defense spending.

Also, it's worth noting that most of those senators have very strong conservative records.

A forced quick vote on something that no one has read through is not my idea "good sense".

I love how programs which help the American people and reduce the deficit are billed as a "spending spree", when Republicans didn't ever reduce the deficit, N0T EVEN 0NCE the whole time Trump was in office.

Added to which, the American people voted in favour of these programs in the first place.

A forced quick vote on something that no one has read through is not my idea "good sense".

Well then, maybe they shouldn't have held off working on this Bill until the last possible minute. This whole idea of a "debt ceiling" is just political theatrics in the first place, and a complete waste of time.

Kick the empty can down the road, for the millionth time.

This isn’t “kicking the can down the road”. That would be passing a “continuing resolution” again, this is funding the government until the end of the fiscal year, which should be done with the budget is passed in the first place.

All of this time wasting political theatre around the debt ceiling is pointless and useless. It serves no purpose whatsoever end. It takes up an awful lot of time and energy. Passing these “continuing resolutions”, without ever eliminating the need for them, is just a waste of time.

This isn’t “kicking the can down the road”. That would be passing a “continuing resolution” again, this is funding the government until the end of the fiscal year, which should be done with the budget is passed in the first place.

All of this time wasting political theatre around the debt ceiling is pointless and useless. It serves no purpose whatsoever end. It takes up an awful lot of time and energy. Passing these “continuing resolutions”, without ever eliminating the need for them, is just a waste of time.

No, passing a CR for a few weeks would have allowed Republicans in Congress to create a bill without all the garbage pork in it like hundreds of millions for border security for 7 middle east countries but not a dime for ours. Millions spent on LGQTUBMN museums in NYC. 45 billion to help Ukraine fight their war on top of the tens of billions we already gave them. Nearly 4 million for a Mooochelle Obama trail. 2 million for a wax museum of blacks. 200 million on the so-called gender equality action fund. 65 million for Pacific salmon recovery. 3 million for "bee friendly" highways.

This country is heading for collapse much of it due to Democrat pork spending. What are you going to do in Commida when our country finally hits bankruptcy because of all this spending. Yes, you and I will be off this earth by then, but what about our children and grandchildren?

Wow. I didn't expect to see Tom, Cotton or John Thune's names there! But Lindsey, that weasel is nothing but a fair-weather turncoat snake in the grass.

Seen him being interviewed on evil right-wing news last night. The SOB Lindsey actually said he had to vote for it for our military. I wanted to throw a brick at my television set.

I love bills like this - it gets corrupt, criminal, Washington Establishment / Swamp Critters to expose who they are.

If only citizens / voters would remember this stuff at election time...

Their challengers should remind them every single day at election time.

Republican Senators:

Roy Blunt (MO)
John Boozman (AR)
Susan Collins (ME)
John Cornyn (TX)
Tom Cotton (AR)
Lindsey Graham (SC)
Jim Inhofe (OK)
Mitch McConnell (KY)
Jerry Moran (KS)
Lisa Murkowski (AK)
Robert Portman (OH)
Mitt Romney (UT)
Mike Rounds (SD)
Richard Shelby (AL)
John Thune (SD)
Roger Wicker (MS)
Todd Young (IN)

Not sure what they're attempting to prove.One thing is sure ...
Mitch McConnell is the ring leader of this pathetic bunch.
That includes Hugh Hewitts sweetheart Tom Cotton.Here on out
to be referred to as Tom Cottons { a regular on the Hugh Hewitt Talk
Radio Salem Show }. I can kinda understand the older ones like Jim
Inhofe.He's old and tired of playing games with the Drat Democrats.
But that doesn't mean he should cave at the drop of a hat
as John Boehner did.Thereby earning his wrath among the Tea
Party and getting pushed out of leadership { as House Speaker }.
Hewitt gave away the ball game earlier in the week or was if last
Friday.He denounced Matt Gates as if some joke.That no Republican
should have anything to do with him and furthermore never
as much as utter his name,or appear on any Talk Radio.
Hugh Hewitt is part of the Republicans problem.He's a
know-it-all cocky weenie weekly trying to prove how smart and
in the know he be.He defends Susan Collins as if some special
type Republican.Based on her huge popularity in Maine.
Like who gives a fig.She's a weenie,also.No spine whatever.
Hugh Hewitt guite simply is a Bad Omen.A virtual jinx.
There are such human beings.I don't care how Catholic he be.
Patrick Leahy is also a Catholic.So is Dickie Durbin.And Susan Collins.
Plus Ed Markey.And don't forget Lisa Murkowski.
Not one helping Build Back America.
I mean,even the Pope is a weenie ringer.
When you have solid Catholics like Scrantons Bob Casey smiling
his ass off when backing the Campaign of this Fetterman thing you know
the Devil lurks close by.

Forum List

Back