That’s Odd: Air Raid Sirens Sound Off as Joe Biden and Zelensky Walk Through Kiev – Not One Person Makes Mad Dash for Cover (VIDEO)

hahh Comey did everything he could to protect her, literally ignoring his oath of office...granted he was directed to by Lynch and Obama...but nonetheless....he still did it.

What did Clinton in, despite all the help, was she was just a corrupt liar.
As my mother said, regular people not in politics should not let the facts stand in the way of a good story. Your heroes lie to you everyday about how much the rich pay in taxes and of course the usual election steal vaccine hoax global warming hoax etcetera etcetera. Stuff that actually matters you know, brain dead functional moron... Oops brainwashed functional brain dead moron, change the damn channel lol

Here's something I noticed recently:

Biden went to a DC restaurant recently and every single one of their staff were wearing masks, I'm assuming to protect Biden. Fast forward to the Ukraine visit where I didn't see a single person wearing a mask. It just stuck out in my mind as being a little peculiar. I can't even put my finger on it but it just seemed rather odd to me.
US presidents arent allowed to go out for dinner, or other public activities like that.

Can you say scripted, right down to the air raid soundtrack playing. If it was a real air raid, the secret service would have immediately jumped into action to shield the Usurper from an incoming attack.

Ah, the jealously of the right. Too bad your loser president was such a lying milk toast! Bigly!!!

As my mother said, regular people not in politics should not let the facts stand in the way of a good story. Your heroes lie to you everyday about how much the rich pay in taxes and of course the usual election steal vaccine hoax global warming hoax etcetera etcetera. Stuff that actually matters you know, brain dead functional moron... Oops brainwashed functional brain dead moron, change the damn channel lol
oh the demafascict aren’t my heroes

All staged......all a show...

plKQJV0.jpg

All staged......all a show...

plKQJV0.jpg
It's a conspiracy!! Lol. Actually Biden called the Russians and told them he was coming and it looks to me like Putin decided to have a fighter plane take off from somewhere in White Russia just so they would have an air raid warning..... Too bad your propaganda machine tells you nothing but crap...

This whole thing was a performance for his voters back home. He is going to announce his 2024 run soon, and his 2023 has been a disaster so far.

This trip to Ukraine is a political stunt.

Gee, you must be a Putin fanboy! How dare you criticize Zelensky? :rolleyes:

Everything this admin does is bullshit optics.
I know, Biden wouldn't have gone if it was raining... Oh, sorry that was the other guy...

Biden went to show support for Ukraine. I know this annoys you because you don't want to support Ukraine and would let Russia take Ukraine...

So you should feel pissed off that US has a President that defends freedom...

Can you say scripted, right down to the air raid soundtrack playing. If it was a real air raid, the secret service would have immediately jumped into action to shield the Usurper from an incoming attack.

Who's the "usurper" that you're referring to, traitor?

America's right are being presented with a golden opportunity to destroy Biden and his presidency with a sincere antiwar demonstration right across the country.

But are they going to be Americans first and continue to go with his war?
So you want to desert NATO and US allies to score political points and let a corrupt autocrat take over a country and cause war crimes..

All because you don't like Biden... The US is standing beside its allies because the US is strongest when it has friends...

Those partnerships and US soft diplomacy is what make US so strong.

This has been a masterclass in soft diplomacy... A strong alliance has been created to defeat a very evil man...

So you are not being America First as you claim but are willing to undermine America for perceived political gain...

I know, Biden wouldn't have gone if it was raining... Oh, sorry that was the other guy...

Biden went to show support for Ukraine. I know this annoys you because you don't want to support Ukraine and would let Russia take Ukraine...

So you should feel pissed off that US has a President that defends freedom...
Is the Irish army in Ukraine? Has Ireland ponied up any money for Ukraine? I believe your hypocrisy is getting the best of you Ted. The US has no mutual defense treaty with Ukraine. NATO has no mutual defense treaty with Ukraine. Neither entity has any responsibility to Ukraine OR Russia. Not our war. If you have such affinity for Ukraine, be my guest and run your ass right on over to Kyiv and volunteer. Otherwise STFU, you are just running your mouth.

Congratulations, after years of watching fox and listening to Internet conspiracy nut jobs, you don't believe anything anybody says, the perfect little Nazi in waiting....
Nazis are better than democrats. Way better. After years of Democrat lies, nope. Not inclined to believe anything the regime comes up with.

Forum List

Back