That’s Odd: Air Raid Sirens Sound Off as Joe Biden and Zelensky Walk Through Kiev – Not One Person Makes Mad Dash for Cover (VIDEO)

Because we're supposed to take everything Biden does seriously.....and anyone can see it's a friggen joke. A total disgrace.
He won’t go to the border. He won’t go to Ohio. He lets a fucking Chinese spy balloon float over the entire country. But wants to sell us on how badass he is traveling 24 hours to Ukraine to walk around during a scripted air raid siren. But only after telling Russia he was going there so please no air raids.

He won’t go to the border. He won’t go to Ohio. He lets a fucking Chinese spy balloon float over the entire country. But wants to sell us on how badass he is traveling 24 hours to Ukraine to walk around during a scripted air raid siren. But only after telling Russia he was going there so please no air raids.

Only a geriatric feeble fuck would do this.

Shades of Jimmy Carter on steroids.

Can you say scripted, right down to the air raid soundtrack playing. If it was a real air raid, the secret service would have immediately jumped into action to shield the Usurper from an incoming attack.

The Biden administration reportedly informed Putin Biden would be in Ukraine to ensure no attack occured while he was there.

So a siren does seem like it migh have been political theatrics.

But Why Would the Biden administration warn Putin?

Why would Putin honor such a 'request' after the US helped target his top generals for assassination and given so many weapons and aide to Ukraine?

Reminds of the time Clinton was taking sniper fire

Well the Secret Service did tell them it was an emergency situation with danger of sniper fire. Another supposed lie that only brainwashed functional morons care about... One of hundreds of great examples of supposedly liberal but corporate media going after Hillary because it didn't matter, she was gonna win easily anyway argh. Of course GOP scumbag swine idiot James comey really put the fork into her....

Last edited:
Well the Secret Service did tell them it was an emergency situation with danger of sniper fire. Another supposed lie that only brainwashed functional morons care about... One of hundreds of great examples of supposedly liberal but corporate media going after Hillary because it didn't matter, she was gonna win easily anyway argh. Of course GOP scumbag swine idiot James comey really put the fork into her....
hahh Comey did everything he could to protect her, literally ignoring his oath of office...granted he was directed to by Lynch and Obama...but nonetheless....he still did it.

What did Clinton in, despite all the help, was she was just a corrupt liar.

Can you say scripted, right down to the air raid soundtrack playing. If it was a real air raid, the secret service would have immediately jumped into action to shield the Usurper from an incoming attack.

Here's something I noticed recently:

Biden went to a DC restaurant recently and every single one of their staff were wearing masks, I'm assuming to protect Biden. Fast forward to the Ukraine visit where I didn't see a single person wearing a mask. It just stuck out in my mind as being a little peculiar. I can't even put my finger on it but it just seemed rather odd to me.

Use it. Thesaurus.com - The world's favorite online thesaurus! Your mundane vocabulary is getting tedious.

Forum List

Back