That’s Odd: Air Raid Sirens Sound Off as Joe Biden and Zelensky Walk Through Kiev – Not One Person Makes Mad Dash for Cover (VIDEO)

Reminds of the time Clinton was taking sniper fire

Was that the same incident with the then NBC News anchor, Brian Williams, where his craft was getting shot at?

Liberal fantasies are funny. Like Kerry “earning” a Purple Heart and Sen. Blumenthal being in Vietnam at all.

Was that the same incident with the then NBC News anchor, Brian Williams, where his craft was getting shot at?

Liberal fantasies are funny. Like Kerry “earning” a Purple Heart and Sen. Blumenthal being in Vietnam at all.
Feelings and wishes shoved reality out the door

This sounds like stolen valor. Of course, such is common among the leftist swine (e.g., Da Nang Dick Blumenthal; Hillary Clinton dodging sniper bullets; etc...). They lie like sleeping dogs. Democrats are horrible people.

L
But but but news reporting is sacred and journalistic integrity is sacred and liberals are the ones who get to attack conservatives and Republicans for any dishonesty or embellishment and …

Wtf?

Leftists lap this up like poodles...and then ignore when it's exposed.

Hell most of them still thinks Hillary took sniper fire

L

Leftists lap this up like poodles...and then ignore when it's exposed.

Hell most of them still thinks Hillary took sniper fire
Yep. And when a somewhat funny female comedian (Tina Fey) on SNL mocked Gov. Palin, as the then Republican Vice Presidential candidate, by saying “I can see Russia from my front porch” or words to that effect, our liberals largely assumed that she was quoting something Palin had said.

Incredibly, many of our liberals get their “news” from a liberal comedy show.

Bill Hemmer seriously reported on Fox News this morning that it must've been scary for Sippy Cup when the air raid siren went off!

Fox has gone downhill big time!!

Can you say scripted, right down to the air raid soundtrack playing. If it was a real air raid, the secret service would have immediately jumped into action to shield the Usurper from an incoming attack.

A feigned attempt to make Biden look big and bad

Yep. And when a somewhat funny female comedian (Tina Fey) on SNL mocked Gov. Palin, as the then Republican Vice Presidential candidate, by saying “I can see Russia from my front porch” or words to that effect, our liberals largely assumed that she was quoting something Palin had said.

Incredibly, many of our liberals get their “news” from a liberal comedy show.
They get their misinformation from several sources:
  • The View
  • Comedy Central
  • SNL
  • CNN & MSNBC
  • BET
  • NPR
  • PBS
  • HBO
  • Disney
  • Warner Brothers
  • The Drudge Report
  • Fox News
  • CBS Sports
  • ESPN
  • NFL Network
Now every TV commercial is filled with blacks and other people of color in a attempt to marginalize whites or Republicans in general.

Forum List

Back