"That will never happen!" they keep yelling about the thing that, you know, keeps happening

Two people get into issues every single day, every single minute. They could have got into it because they didn't want the person sitting with them at lunch.

But they didn't, They got into it because a trans-girl was in the girls bathroom hitting on a girl.

It has been warned many times this is what happens when you let men in women's bathrooms, and it has been ignored and denied.

As I've noted many times, we do not know the specifics here.
No, and we don't have to in order to address the bigger question, which is why are we allowing things that will result in more pain for girls? I don't see any way around it, because we ARE putting hormone addled boys in with vulnerable girls. It's a recipe for trouble.
All which needs to be worked out. Do I support putting boys who like to dress like girls but are still attracted to girls in a locker room with them? No. But we need to be able to have a rational discussion but being so divided as a country we are unable to.

We will post prayers and thoughts when the kids shoots up a school.
Maybe shoehorning kids into a classroom with kids they don't like 6 hours a day so Mom and Dad don't have to deal with them isn't such a good idea anymore. It worked well when Mom and Dad and society worked together to enforce behavioral norms, but now there are few consequences for kids' bad behavior. It wasn't long ago that kids could take sharp shooting classes in school with live guns. No one thought of taking those guns and shooting up the school. Boys dreamed of being cowboys with guns strapped to their side and had BB guns hung on their walls with no screaming horror fits if someone saw them. No one thought of taking real guns and shooting up the school. My own biology teacher took our class to his farm and shot and butchered a cow to show us the internal organs. No one thought to grab the gun and shoot anyone.

Maybe it's time to rethink our educational model if kids are shooting up the schools. Maybe it's time to bring back controlled masculinity to show boys how to behave instead of treating it like it's toxic and there's something wrong with boys who just want to be boys.

Using your logic we need to keep all men out of schools. This is not stating a position from me but rather using your logic to make an argument.

The arguments is the solution to trans feeling uncomfortable shouldn't have been to make others uncomfortable.

We did that when we ended Jim Crow laws also.
Are you really trying to say that the discomfort racists felt at the end of Jim Crow is in any analogous to the discomfort teenaged girls feel when a boy is allowed in the room when they are naked, and they can't do anything about it? I don't see that as being a valid comparison.

Ending Jim Crow wasn't about making someone feel comfortable, that was about keeping people from being legally hunted and killed for spurious reasons. Boys wanting to be girls are already protected in the same way as descendants of slaves are protected by law. Now you could make the case that they would face discrimination in society at large but allowing them into girls' locker rooms isn't the answer.

Note this. Are there ANY cases where a girl who wants to be a boy is going into the boys' locker rooms when they are naked? The answer will reveal a lot.

The question then becomes, why take steps that allow more rapes and assaults to happen when we don't have to?

Because that's the only way a INCEL like pknopp can get laid.

Are you really trying to say that the discomfort racists felt at the end of Jim Crow is in any analogous to the discomfort teenaged girls feel when a boy is allowed in the room when they are naked? I don't see that as being a valid comparison.

I specifically addressed the idea that the feelings of a majority should never be upset over the feelings and of a minority.

Does that apply here? I'm not saying it does, I'm just saying it's not a good argument to not address something.

Ending Jim Crow wasn't about making someone feel comfortable, that was about keeping people from being legally hunted and killed for spurious reasons. Boys wanting to be girls are already protected in the same way as descendants of slaves are protected by law.

It was about sitting next to a black person at a Woolworths or school.

Because that's the only way a INCEL like pknopp can get laid.

Thanks.....you provide an excellent example here. I've been discussing this without making it personal but you?

Seems you can't.

I specifically addressed the idea that the feelings of a majority should never be upset over the feelings and of a minority.

Does that apply here? I'm not saying it does, I'm just saying it's not a good argument to not address something.
True enough, and the majority can deal with some discomfort. What is not fair, however, is for the majority to face increased levels of rape and assault to satisfy Political Correctness.
It was about sitting next to a black person at a Woolworths or school.
And students sit next to trans people all the time. What they should not be forced to deal with, however, is being naked with them because that's just dangerous. My case is buttressed by the imbalance. Girls are having problems with boys in their locker rooms, but boys are not having problems with girls in theirs. Why not? We know that some girls want to be boys, why are they not trying to get into boys' locker rooms where they're all naked together? The answer tells you why it's a bad idea to put boys in with naked girls.

True enough, and the majority can deal with some discomfort. What is not fair, however, is for the majority to face increased levels of rape and assault to satisfy Political Correctness.

And students sit next to trans people all the time. What they should not be forced to deal with, however, is being naked with them because that's just dangerous. My case is buttressed by the imbalance. Girls are having problems with boys in their locker rooms, but boys are not having problems with girls in theirs. Why not? We know that some girls want to be boys, why are they not trying to get into boys' locker rooms where they're all naked together? The answer tells you why it's a bad idea to put boys in with naked girls.

Generally people are not naked together in the girls restroom.

Generally people are not naked together in the girls restroom.
Sigh. Please don't be obtuse. You know it's not just restrooms that are of concern, although girls have been raped in restrooms by a boy claiming to be a girl. It's the locker rooms as well, where girls are changing clothes and showering.

And, as I've asked before, why is it that we are not seeing rising numbers of girls who want to be boys insisting on their right to go into boys' locker rooms where they are naked? The answer says a lot about the risk that we're taking with this.

Sigh. Please don't be obtuse. You know it's not just restrooms that are of concern, although girls have been raped in restrooms by a boy claiming to be a girl. It's the locker rooms as well, where girls are changing clothes and showering.

And, as I've asked before, why is it that we are not seeing rising numbers of girls who want to be boys insisting on their right to go into boys' locker rooms where they are naked? The answer says a lot about the risk that we're taking with this.

I worked with a female by birth that used the men's restroom.

I noticed they never used the urinal.

I worked with a female by birth that used the men's restroom.

I noticed they never used the urinal.
Okay, that doesn't even address what I've repeatedly been talking about, and that is the glaring lack of teenaged girls who want to be boys demanding to use the boys' restrooms and locker rooms in school. Why do you think there are so many more boys who want to be girls causing such a fuss when there are so few girls doing the same thing? The answer to that question reveals the risk we're running by allowing these boys to be in the same room as naked and vulnerable girls.

Okay, that doesn't even address what I've repeatedly been talking about, and that is the glaring lack of teenaged girls who want to be boys demanding to use the boys' restrooms and locker rooms in school. Why do you think there are so many more boys who want to be girls causing such a fuss when there are so few girls doing the same thing? The answer to that question reveals the risk we're running by allowing these boys to be in the same room as naked and vulnerable girls.

I don't have all the answers. Read that slow if need be.

I don't have all the answers. Read that slow if need be.
Then I will answer for you. The reason we don't see girls who want to be boys going into the boys' locker rooms and getting naked with them is the same reason why girls are not comfortable having boys who want to be girls in their locker rooms when they are naked. They don't like strange boys looking at them and potentially assaulting them. It's plain and simple, teenaged boys and girls should not be sharing locker rooms, even if some of them want to be the other. We're just putting vulnerable girls at risk by doing so.

This is not a good solution to a problem that doesn't even have to be a problem.

Forum List

Back