"That will never happen!" they keep yelling about the thing that, you know, keeps happening

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Two female students have been left with injuries after reportedly being assaulted by a trans-identified male student in the women's restroom at a high school in Edmond, Oklahoma.

Reduxx has obtained a police report related to a violent assault that took place in a women's washroom at Edmond Memorial High School. The report, dated October 26, reveals that a trans-identified male student was handed a juvenile summons after two female students were left with injuries following a fight he had reportedly initiated with them in the women's washroom.

Ya mean it wasnt like a movie where the 98 lb girls take out a dude?

So keep all men out of women's bathrooms ?
Especially sicko freak trannies?

Agreed

Using your logic we need to keep all men out of schools. This is not stating a position from me but rather using your logic to make an argument.

Two female students have been left with injuries after reportedly being assaulted by a trans-identified male student in the women's restroom at a high school in Edmond, Oklahoma.

Reduxx has obtained a police report related to a violent assault that took place in a women's washroom at Edmond Memorial High School. The report, dated October 26, reveals that a trans-identified male student was handed a juvenile summons after two female students were left with injuries following a fight he had reportedly initiated with them in the women's washroom.

Ya mean it wasnt like a movie where the 98 lb girls take out a dude?
My argument on this has been that allowing boys who pretend to be girls into girls' locker rooms and bathrooms will increase the number of assaults and rapes, because no one with an above room temperature IQ should be surprised it would happen when you put hormone addled boys in the same room as naked girls. But the usual suspects are all too willing to sacrifice girls on the altar of Political Correctness. It's sad, really sad, because NONE of them will now admit that it was not a good idea.

And using yours we need to abolish all female sports and rights.

You know, equality.

I suppose but that is the argument here. Because one or a few do something wrong, obviously all will.

I suppose but that is the argument here. Because one or a few do something wrong, obviously all will.
The question then becomes, why take steps that allow more rapes and assaults to happen when we don't have to?

The question then becomes, why take steps that allow more rapes and assaults to happen when we don't have to?

As long as we allow men access to women, rapes and assaults will continue to happen?

"I'm gonna dress up like a girl and go beat up some girls" said no man ever.

As long as we allow men access to women, rapes and assaults will continue to happen?
You miss the point, I hope not deliberately. Giving boys who pretend to be girls access to naked girls will INCREASE the number of rapes and assaults. Do you disagree with that? Remember, we're told that such boys are NOT necessarily homosexuals, so again, why are we doing things that we know will INCREASE the number of rapes and assaults?

You miss the point, I hope not deliberately. Giving boys who pretend to be girls access to naked girls will INCREASE the number of rapes and assaults.

I'm fairly sure there was no one naked in this example.

Do you disagree with that? Remember, we're told that such boys are NOT necessarily homosexuals, so again, why are we doing things that we know will INCREASE the number of rapes and assaults?

I have no idea who told you what. Again, I have not stated a position but rather I am discussing the logic to make the argument made here.

Forum List

Back