What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That Terrible Insurrection

Independentthinker

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still not one person charged with insurrection but they did get this guy to plea to stealing a beer out of Pelosi's mini fridge. To think of what could have happened. The country's democracy was at stake. Pelosi may not have been able to properly do her job if all of her beers had been stolen.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Still not one person charged with insurrection but they did get this guy to plea to stealing a beer out of Pelosi's mini fridge. To think of what could have happened. The country's democracy was at stake. Pelosi may not have been able to properly do her job if all of her beers had been stolen.

The whole scam is coming out now.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The first direct attack on our Capitol since the Brits/Canadians back in the 1800s.

Yes, it's a big deal. Yes it was terrible. Yes it was an insurrection.

DEAL WITH IT.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well the FBI seems to agree with you. They couldn't find one scarp of evidence that the 6 Jan was planned.
Well that's a lie.

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The first direct attack on our Capitol since the Brits/Canadians back in the 1800s.

DEAL WITH IT.
Videos show different. Either way, I do not care about my nation like I once did. And so do many others. America must go down. Do it! Do it now! End this. Lets become pure Marxists and go from there.

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're dreaming.
You didn't see the tapes yet did you??

I told you the day it happened it was a scam dummy

People entering in calmly taking selfies...lolololololololol

Broken windows and stuff were caused by FBI plants...lololololololololololol

The ones that you had to get like pulling teeth with pliers to get these tapes. So many more to watch

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OMG...her beer. Did it have her adrenochrome fix in it?? THAT must have been the life threatening decision the old bat was screeching about.

I swear...80 years old and how many people will celebrate when she dies. I know i will. How many times will that 80 year old skin sack take that stretching.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not only charged but plead guilty
More to come

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
they did get this guy to plea to stealing a beer out of Pelosi's mini fridge.

Well sure, but that's ony because she keeps all her gin locked up. All that Nolet's reserve dry she drinks goes for several hundred bucks a bottle, you know.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

DEAL WITH IT.
When you remove your head from Putin's ass then come back and discuss things like an adult.

OP
Independentthinker

Independentthinker

Platinum Member
Reaction score

DEAL WITH IT.
Courts are the backbone of our democracy and yet the left were perfectly fine with "peaceful protesters" trying to overrun a federal court in Portland, fine with "peaceful protesters" attacking law enforcement officers and burning down police stations, were fine with "peaceful protesters" taking over swaths of US territory and turning them into lawless zones, and absolutely refused the help of the federal government in protecting our democracy. Why didn't the left care about any of that?

maybelooking

Platinum Member
Reaction score

DEAL WITH IT.
:290968001256257790-final:

maybelooking

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OMG...her beer. Did it have her adrenochrome fix in it?? THAT must have been the life threatening decision the old bat was screeching about.

I swear...80 years old and how many people will celebrate when she dies. I know i will. How many times will that 80 year old skin sack take that stretching.
That whore can't croak soon enough to suit me!!!!

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you think that the Press will ask Pelosi why she has beer in her office?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You didn't see the tapes yet did you??

I told you the day it happened it was a scam dummy

People entering in calmly taking selfies...lolololololololol

Broken windows and stuff were caused by FBI plants...lololololololololololol

The ones that you had to get like pulling teeth with pliers to get these tapes. So many more to watch
Videos like these?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List