That Terrible Insurrection

Videos like these?

I purposely let you keep posting in frustration until I decided to respond my lil tatted bitch

This was just released after Pelosi stalled for 7 months

Notice the initial break in. What do yousee? People walking in peacefully playing with their dicks.

Notice the windows broken by FBI plants on purpose and people standing around saying, WTF are these broken for. Notice only a couple police when they would have been more. That was on purpose.

I wanted to give you the first still and show you the doors were opened and FBI plants busted stuff

JC man I knew this was a scam live on TV....lololololol

My God how stupid you people are deliberately starting this

All coming out now. My God how could you people cheat yourself out of life and living being so programmed. I just could never comprehend it

I purposely let you keep posting in frustration until I decided to respond my lil tatted bitch

This was just released after Pelosi stalled for 7 months

Notice the initial break in. What do yousee? People walking in peacefully playing with their dicks.

Notice the windows broken by FBI plants on purpose and people standing around saying, WTF are these broken for. Notice only a couple police when they would have been more. That was on purpose.

I wanted to give you the first still and show you the doors were opened and FBI plants busted stuff

JC man I knew this was a scam live on TV....lololololol

My God how stupid you people are deliberately starting this

All coming out now. My God how could you people cheat yourself out of life and living being so programmed. I just could never comprehend it

Purposefully waited for all of 10 minutes?

LMAo

Pelosi should be investigated for drinking on the job.
It is illegal.

Stop lying! Nancy Pelosi doesn't drink! Even her daughter confirmed that fact.

Pelosi’s speech was slowed down to make it look like she was drunk at a May news conference. In the unaltered video, Pelosi’s speech is not slurred.

Still not one person charged with insurrection but they did get this guy to plea to stealing a beer out of Pelosi's mini fridge. To think of what could have happened. The country's democracy was at stake. Pelosi may not have been able to properly do her job if all of her beers had been stolen.

At least her gourmet ice cream was safe.

The first direct attack on our Capitol since the Brits/Canadians back in the 1800s.

Yes, it's a big deal. Yes it was terrible. Yes it was an insurrection.

DEAL WITH IT.
Like 10 TRILLION 9/11s!!!!!!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back