That Restaurant Call

How do you overhear a phone call at a restaurant without sitting on the receiver's lap?
How do you overhear a phone call at a restaurant without sitting on the receiver's lap?
When the Orange Clown on the other end is screaming it ain't hard

Can you post normal with out using racism? Maybe we will listen

Exactly what race is orange? Trump, Snookie, and a couple of the Muppets are the only orange Americans I have even heard of.
1aomanbad-jpg.270822

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Exactly what race is orange? Trump, Snookie, and a couple of the Muppets are the only orange Americans I have even heard of.
1aomanbad-jpg.270822
Caution - It's the Night Of The Liberal Loons on here tonight. But it's a caution ONLY because you may laugh yourself silly over the idiocy of these morons!

Last I checked someone claiming they heard something is not proof they did. I can claim I overheard a phone converstion between Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin in which Hillary admitted she mishandeled classified information on her private server that does not make it true.
These are longtime public servants who certainly have no reason to lie like a brainwashed functional moron like you. You people believe so much crap now it's unbelievable. For you the whole world is lying except proven Liars LOL aaarrrggghhh.

Speaking of brainwashed, functional morons...

"longtime public servants who certainly have no reason to lie"

OMG! You believe this? Oh it's so precious!

Seriously HAHAHAHA!
Franco is more of a braindead, dysfunctional idiot savant who is a one line pony.

I heard that in a restaurant somewhere.

Last I checked someone claiming they heard something is not proof they did. I can claim I overheard a phone converstion between Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin in which Hillary admitted she mishandeled classified information on her private server that does not make it true.
These are longtime public servants who certainly have no reason to lie like a brainwashed functional moron like you. You people believe so much crap now it's unbelievable. For you the whole world is lying except proven Liars LOL aaarrrggghhh.

Seriously HAHAHAHA!
They are mainly Republicans Trump appointees but not actual frauds criminals and Liars like your Heroes, brainwashed functional moron.

LMAO! Yeah, okaaay.

I give your posts an 8 out of 10 for entertainment value.

I enjoy a good comedian.

Keep up the good work!

:113:

Seriously HAHAHAHA!
Franco is more of a braindead, dysfunctional idiot savant who is a one line pony.

Reality is like that, brainwashed functional moron.... I guess everybody is lying but Sean and Rush, bought off excokehead DJ High School grad scumbags.....

Lesh IS a brainwashed idiot, he/she/it? can't help himself/herself/itself. The stupidity OOZES from this one.
if you would try watching a real news program and not propaganda maybe you might know what is going on, super duper.

Suck left nut Oliver, this is USMB, you are coming to the house that gives a shit about free speech..

You have all the media oliver
It's called reality journalism respect for our fine institutions....You wouldn't understand, brainwashed functional moron. Also the law enforcement and journalists from around the world. Your pundits are pathetic bought off scum. Idiot

Once again you own the media, we our nothing, just a rag tag crew of American Patriots that dont even like each other

Seriously HAHAHAHA!

Reality is like that, brainwashed functional moron.... I guess everybody is lying but Sean and Rush, bought off excokehead DJ High School grad scumbags.....

Your smack talk truly sucks. I know 6 year olds that would bury you in a contest.

Hire a tutor.

Seriously HAHAHAHA!

Your smack talk truly sucks. I know 6 year olds that would bury you in a contest.

Hire a tutor.
I think little franco is finally done for the night. Let's hope so.

Seriously HAHAHAHA!

Hire a tutor.
Could I get through your brainwashed fugue state dingbat? LOL. So you don't trust witnesses before Congress? You trust the guys in prison? What the f*** is wrong with you people LOL aaarrrggghhh...

Seriously HAHAHAHA!

Hire a tutor.
Could I get through your brainwashed fugue state dingbat? LOL. So you don't trust witnesses before Congress? You trust the guys in prison? What the f*** is wrong with you people LOL aaarrrggghhh...
Damn, the loon is still around! Please give it up already, you LOST miserably on this thread.

READ: Interview Of Embassy Aide Who Heard Trump-Sondland Call

So this conversation in Ukraine...on an unsecured cell phone...confirms everything that Trump has been accused of...and gee...the Russians heard that call too...as did everyone in the resturant

Produce the actual phone call or STFU.

But it's proof!

Straight out of this guys cousin that used to mow Trumps yard back in the 80's mouth. According to sources close to the source.

Poor excuse for pocket racism.
BULLDOG is VERY, VERY DIM. Don't bother responding to this one, COMPLETE IDIOT.

Really? What race is orange? I really want to know.

Poor excuse for pocket racism.
BULLDOG is VERY, VERY DIM. Don't bother responding to this one, COMPLETE IDIOT.

Really? What race is orange? I really want to know.
You really ARE an idiot. Bye-bye!

Seriously HAHAHAHA!

You really need some new material, one line pony show.

Lesh IS a brainwashed idiot, he/she/it? can't help himself/herself/itself. The stupidity OOZES from this one.
if you would try watching a real news program and not propaganda maybe you might know what is going on, super duper.
And ANOTHER VERY dim liberal loon chimes in.
Only GOP trolls on this thread? Any curiosity about reality at all LOL? Pathetic. And almost treasonous disrespect for our laws and public servants of all kinds. You only admire lying scumbag frauds and are misinformed about everything. Breaking for Chumps like you.... Democrats are honest, Republicans are the swamp especially Trump now, and the Rich do not pay enough in taxes so we don't have enough to invest in America and Americans, and we now have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere. Great job. I know -another tax cut for the greedy idiot GOP rich and another million $7 an hour jobs.

Wow, all the talking points in one post. Running short on time?

Hire a tutor.
Damn, the loon is still around! Please give it up already, you LOST miserably on this thread.
That's what you keep saying, troll, but I don't understand what you're talking about or what your argument is. You don't appear to have any except the usual dupe drivel and stupid insults....read a newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch.

Only GOP trolls on this thread? Any curiosity about reality at all LOL? Pathetic. And almost treasonous disrespect for our laws and public servants of all kinds. You only admire lying scumbag frauds and are misinformed about everything. Breaking for Chumps like you.... Democrats are honest, Republicans are the swamp especially Trump now, and the Rich do not pay enough in taxes so we don't have enough to invest in America and Americans, and we now have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere. Great job. I know -another tax cut for the greedy idiot GOP rich and another million $7 an hour jobs.

Any argument at all? Have you ever considered these facts? There is no thicker substance on the planet than GOP doop skull.... Republicans aren't challenging facts anymore just attacking the character of witnesses with ridiculous garbage propaganda clear. Just like you dopes....

Any argument at all? Have you ever considered these facts? There is no thicker substance on the planet than GOP doop skull.... Republicans aren't challenging facts anymore just attacking the character of witnesses with ridiculous garbage propaganda clear. Just like you dopes....
No first hand witnesses have publicly testified thus far. I thought you knew that, mini dupe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back