That Restaurant Call

When the Orange Clown on the other end is screaming it ain't hard

Can you post normal with out using racism? Maybe we will listen
Lesh IS a brainwashed idiot, he/she/it? can't help himself/herself/itself. The stupidity OOZES from this one.
if you would try watching a real news program and not propaganda maybe you might know what is going on, super duper.
And ANOTHER VERY dim liberal loon chimes in.
Only GOP trolls on this thread? Any curiosity belt reality at all LOL? Pathetic. And almost treasonous disrespect for our laws and public servants of all kinds. You only admires lying scumbag frauds and are misinformed about everything. Breaking for Chumps like you.... Democrats are honest, Republicans are the swamp especially Trump now, and the Ritz do not pay enough in taxes so we don't have enough to invest in America and Americans, and we now have the worst any quality in upward mobility in our history and anywhere. Great job. I know another tax cut for the greedy idiot GOP rich and another million $7 an hour jobs.
You're getting LOONIER! Thanks for the much needed laughs tonight, Sparky.

Last I checked someone claiming they heard something is not proof they did. I can claim I overheard a phone converstion between Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin in which Hillary admitted she mishandeled classified information on her private server that does not make it true.

Lesh IS a brainwashed idiot, he/she/it? can't help himself/herself/itself. The stupidity OOZES from this one.
if you would try watching a real news program and not propaganda maybe you might know what is going on, super duper.
Only GOP trolls on this thread? Any curiosity belt reality at all LOL? Pathetic. And almost treasonous disrespect for our laws and public servants of all kinds. You only admires lying scumbag frauds and are misinformed about everything. Breaking for Chumps like you.... Democrats are honest, Republicans are the swamp especially Trump now, and the Ritz do not pay enough in taxes so we don't have enough to invest in America and Americans, and we now have the worst any quality in upward mobility in our history and anywhere. Great job. I know another tax cut for the greedy idiot GOP rich and another million $7 an hour jobs.

Why the long speach? I know who you are

How do you overhear a phone call at a restaurant without sitting on the receiver's lap?

You have 50,000 news programs, billboards, movies /television bubble gum wrappers.

And you bitch about fox and a few AM radio stations?

Last I checked someone claiming they heard something is not proof they did. I can claim I overheard a phone converstion between Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin in which Hillary admitted she mishandeled classified information on her private server that does not make it true.

Thanks brother almost missed this post

These are longtime public servants who certainly have no reason to lie like a brainwashed functional moron like you. You people believe so much crap now it's unbelievable. For you the whole world is lying except proven Liars LOL aaarrrggghhh.

These are longtime public servants who certainly have no reason to lie like a brainwashed functional moron like you. You people believe so much crap now it's unbelievable. For you the whole world is lying except proven Liars LOL aaarrrggghhh.
Give it up, loon. You're DONE for the night.

I don't care. Try again tomorrow LOL.

How do you overhear a phone call at a restaurant without sitting on the receiver's lap?

Suck left nut Oliver, this is USMB, you are coming to the house that gives a shit about free speech..

You have all the media oliver

Yeah oliver..

Yeah oliver..

And I will flame you and you won't even know me..

Go to your other forum, I AM THERE

Suck left nut Oliver, this is USMB, you are coming to the house that gives a shit about free speech..

You have all the media oliver
It's called reality journalism respect for our fine institutions....You wouldn't understand, brainwashed functional moron. Also the law enforcement and journalists from around the world. Your pundits are pathetic bought off scum. Idiot

Speaking of brainwashed, functional morons...

"longtime public servants who certainly have no reason to lie"

OMG! You believe this? Oh it's so precious!

Seriously HAHAHAHA!

Yeah oliver..

Wrong again as always.

Yeah oliver..

Wrong again as always.
It's franco, the THING that wouldn't go away! What a DUMMY.

Speaking of brainwashed, functional morons...

"longtime public servants who certainly have no reason to lie"

OMG! You believe this? Oh it's so precious!

Seriously HAHAHAHA!
They are mainly Republicans Trump appointees but not actual frauds criminals and Liars like your Heroes, brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back