That is right, Jewish Americans, common core is insinuating the holocaust is a myth.

The L.A. school district appoints one Mohammad Z. Islam as superintendent and next thing you know......

can we say "cause and effect", kids?

So does neutral, but it does not clarify your spamulicious trolling...

And once again this irony impaired post coming from the one that posts to try and be top drone of the month..
That would be vagalante, where have you been, locked in the dungeon,,troll?

Yet you still try and be the top irony impaired drone of the month..
I enjoy pressing the matter...

Exactly your trolling to get your post count up!
So you turned off your counter? And didn't you shorten your name down from oshkoshbegoshoveralls?

Common Core is not insinuating anything. The assignment is simply to teach critical thinking, research and attempting to put forth a well constructed argument. It could just as easily have picked another conspiracy theory like the JFK assassination.

I do despise Common Core and will fight it tooth and nail, but however I feel about Common Core, it doesn't mean every assignment in it is some kind of conspiracy.

It's a fact that children aren't taught that history is revised and rewritten to fit prescribed narratives and agendas and having been a victim of public education, I can say that critical thinking skills aren't being taught. If education is nothing more than indoctrination than who's to say that the school's indoctrination is any better than that of White Supremist Nazi groups? Teaching children to find the truth themselves instead of blindly accepting what they're told is true education.

Like Navyvet, I have no problem with this particular assignment.

I wonder is commie core will ever "assign" students to do an 18 page paper on the following topics. I mean, since they are all about "debate" and not about pushing left wing commie propaganda.

1. Will they ever have their students do a paper on the true way the transatlantic slave trade started and who started it?

2. Will they ever assign their students to do a long paper on Roger Baldwin and the ACLU's goal to make America into a communist country and how influenced he was by Emma Goldman and her communist views?

3. Will commie core ever have their students do a long paper on the fact that McCarthy was actually vindicated after the Venona papers were revealed after the left wing commie paradise USSR fell and ex KGB agents confirmed that there indeed American communists in the media, Hollywood, and in politics?

4. Will commie core ever have their students do an 18 page paper on the myths of man made global warming and how it is a money making scam that has generated billion dollar revenue streams in form of taxes and ridiculous regulations that flow into governments?

Fucking left wing pigs always talk about debate or freedom of expression. They are all so full of shit. Really about everything. They are hypocrites about everything. Brainwashed about everything.

They cannot see how this type of bullshit that they assign their little students is about shaping their minds and it is indeed propaganda.

Fuck you liberals. I see through ALL of your shit.
Been writing English very long? You look like you could use some common core yourself....

Not entirely true as the Jewish vote is slipping away from the DNC because of the far left stance on Israel.

Carter got the lowest Jewish vote in history.

The problem is that so many of these groups have allowed themselves to become political slaves to the far left. Which that is changing as well as the far left religion is being rejected..

Doesn't seem to be slipping away.

Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections Jewish Virtual Library

Yes it is and your link just proved it!

Common Core is not insinuating anything. The assignment is simply to teach critical thinking, research and attempting to put forth a well constructed argument. It could just as easily have picked another conspiracy theory like the JFK assassination.

I do despise Common Core and will fight it tooth and nail, but however I feel about Common Core, it doesn't mean every assignment in it is some kind of conspiracy.

It's a fact that children aren't taught that history is revised and rewritten to fit prescribed narratives and agendas and having been a victim of public education, I can say that critical thinking skills aren't being taught. If education is nothing more than indoctrination than who's to say that the school's indoctrination is any better than that of White Supremist Nazi groups? Teaching children to find the truth themselves instead of blindly accepting what they're told is true education.

Project much?

Not entirely true as the Jewish vote is slipping away from the DNC because of the far left stance on Israel.

The problem is that so many of these groups have allowed themselves to become political slaves to the far left. Which that is changing as well as the far left religion is being rejected..

Obama's re-election was less than Carter.

That's still a pretty big majority of the Jewish vote. Over the last 20 years, it's in a 11% wide band, not exactly a major loss.

And once again this irony impaired post coming from the one that posts to try and be top drone of the month..

So you turned off your counter? And didn't you shorten your name down from oshkoshbegoshoveralls?

I will be happy to feed you so you can be try and be top posting drone of the month..

How hungry are you?

Obama's re-election was less than Carter.

That's still a pretty big majority of the Jewish vote. Over the last 20 years, it's in a 11% wide band, not exactly a major loss.

I said it was slipping away! And it is..

I will be happy to feed you so you can be try and be top posting drone of the month..

How hungry are you?
th

You can guarantee any thread on here with the words "common core" in the title will be full of lies. this one does not break the mould

I have a firm belief that when one posts----FULL OF LIES----
that at the very least that person mention---to which "lies"
he refers. That "full of lies" accusation is meaningless.
Can you cite at least three lies in the post to which you refer?
The big one here is the thread title. This assignment was meant to teach common core critical thinking skills, however the subject of tbe assignment itself is a product of the school.

Do you understand? Common core says a student should be able to find and read sources and build an argument from them. So coke better than pepsi, football better than soccer, whatever. Common core doesn't care about the subject

How hungry are you?
th

And then posts propaganda to cover the fact they wish to be top drone every month..

I wonder is commie core will ever "assign" students to do an 18 page paper
This is where you continue to show your lack of reading comprehension.
the INSTRUCTIONS were 18 pages - because they containec printed sources.

The paper did not have to be 18 pages.

I absolutely agree - I worry that critical thinking is a skill no longer taught and in this age of instant (dis)information where everyone is an "expert" it's needed more than ever. When I was in HS, we had a similar type assignment which was to examine the Vietnam War and choose a position based on our research. That was in the 70's and it was still a highly controversial topic. But the core of the assignment wasn't the position, it was how you arrived at it and how you supported it.

Project much?

Do you ever fire up another brain cell and post more than brainless one liners? Maybe the agenda with this assignment is to prevent children from thinking in tiny little circles like you do.

I wonder is commie core will ever "assign" students to do an 18 page paper on the following topics. I mean, since they are all about "debate" and not about pushing left wing commie propaganda.

1. Will they ever have their students do a paper on the true way the transatlantic slave trade started and who started it?

2. Will they ever assign their students to do a long paper on Roger Baldwin and the ACLU's goal to make America into a communist country and how influenced he was by Emma Goldman and her communist views?

3. Will commie core ever have their students do a long paper on the fact that McCarthy was actually vindicated after the Venona papers were revealed after the left wing commie paradise USSR fell and ex KGB agents confirmed that there were indeed American communists in the media, Hollywood, and in politics?

4. Will commie core ever have their students do an 18 page paper on the myths of man made global warming and how it is a money making scam that has generated billion dollar revenue streams in form of taxes and ridiculous regulations that flow into governments?

Fucking left wing pigs always talk about debate or freedom of expression. They are all so full of shit. Really about everything. They are hypocrites about everything. Brainwashed about everything.

They cannot see how this type of bullshit that they assign their little students is about shaping their minds and it is indeed propaganda.

Coyote, Moonglow and NyC have all supported this, certainly, but until some actual liberals check in, shouldn't you reserve judgement?

You do realize that a big part of common core is critical thinking, right?

Last edited:

3. Will commie core ever have their students do a long paper on the fact that McCarthy was actually vindicated after the Venona papers were revealed after the left wing commie paradise USSR fell and ex KGB agents confirmed that there were indeed American communists in the media, Hollywood, and in politics?

Coyote, Moonglow and NyC have all supported this, certainly, but until some actual liberals check in, shouldn't you reserve judgement?

Still pretending to be a liberal are you?

What's wrong with teaching critical thinking and research? Conspiracy theories abound and are spread more easily and widely then ever before. Kids need to know how to research and support their positions instead of blindly believing.

no problem with this one? How about these
You can guarantee any thread on here with the words "common core" in the title will be full of lies. this one does not break the mould

I have a firm belief that when one posts----FULL OF LIES----
that at the very least that person mention---to which "lies"
he refers. That "full of lies" accusation is meaningless.
Can you cite at least three lies in the post to which you refer?
The big one here is the thread title. This assignment was meant to teach common core critical thinking skills, however the subject of tbe assignment itself is a product of the school.

Do you understand? Common core says a student should be able to find and read sources and build an argument from them. So coke better than pepsi, football better than soccer, whatever. Common core doesn't care about the subject

the sources would be holocaust denial----which has been an
islamo Nazi cause since the 1930s. There is extensive islamo Nazi brain washing shit on this very subject----and not
nearly enough on-------"the first entirely comprehensive genocide in history was committed by muhummad----the founder of a creed that has gone on to incessant genocide
over the 1400 years of its existence"-----<<< that would be
a good subject

Forum List

Back