Texas boy suspended for saying he could make classmate ‘disappear’ with ‘Lord of the Rings’ sorcery

When a white kid threatens to hurt people in a school...everyone should listen and take action. The savages are shooting up schools at an unprecedented rate.

Isn't Texas where all the anti-Harry Potter stuff was coming from? They're terrified of sorcery down there.

RW idiots still believe it and ban Harry Potter.

Yep, that's Texass for you. Tonight, they're thankful the kid didn't disappear his classmate.

:rolleyes:

More public school. What a great job they're doing educating your children, or doing something to them anyway.

Texas boy suspended after bringing ring of power to school - NY Daily News
Sounds like a threat to me. Next thing you know he will be bringing an uzi and saying the same thing. The kids already been suspended 3 times. Sounds like he needs to be put on Ritalin for everyone's safety. You cant be to careful with these types of things. His parents should teach him about being civilized.

More public school. What a great job they're doing educating your children, or doing something to them anyway.

Sounds like a threat to me. Next thing you know he will be bringing an uzi and saying the same thing. The kids already been suspended 3 times. Sounds like he needs to be put on Ritalin for everyone's safety. You cant be to careful with these types of things. His parents should teach him about being civilized.
Too late. Santa Claus bought him an AR 15

Another school shooting and people will be wondering what signs led up to this.

Oh shut up. There is a pretty big difference between a toy ring and an uzi. It's Texas, after all. They would probably give him a gold star for demanding his Gawd given 2nd amendment rights.

Another school shooting and people will be wondering what signs led up to this.
No mystery. His mommy put jalapeno peppers on his peanut butter sandwiches.

They need to do something about the parents...what are they doing to create these savages?

Oh shut up. There is a pretty big difference between a toy ring and an uzi. It's Texas, after all. They would probably give him a gold star for demanding his Gawd given 2nd amendment rights.
It is an early sign of an unstable white kid who might shoot up a school. Considering the track record of whites going on shooting rampages...the school should have expelled him.

They need to do something about the parents...what are they doing to create these savages?
Just wait till he brings his G I Joe action figures, tanks and artillery. He'll wreak havoc.

It is an early sign of an unstable white kid who might shoot up a school. Considering the track record of whites going on shooting rampages...the school should have expelled him.

I gotta go the other way on this one. There are steps that should be taken to protect our kids, but this is just silly.

Just wait till he brings his G I Joe action figures, tanks and artillery. He'll wreak havoc.
I would be more worried if he brought barbie dolls.

This seems like a gross overreaction by some silly school officials.

I gotta go the other way on this one. There are steps that should be taken to protect our kids, but this is just silly.
You can never be too careful with these white savages...then when he does shoot up a school...all of the deniers will either blame blackie or say it was a hoax.

Forum List

Back