That is right, Jewish Americans, common core is insinuating the holocaust is a myth.

It's insinuating nothing. It's forcing the use of sources and logical debate.

More proof that the far left believes far left propaganda is "fact"..
What far left propaganda would that be?

The propaganda posted by the far left drones..

can you cite some of the propaganda posted by far left
drones to which you object?---

It is all over the board, just have to admit that the far left exists..
So does neutral, but it does not clarify your spamulicious trolling...

"Slavery -- did it really happen, or is it just a bunch of malarky dreamed up by welfare cheats who can't compete in real life so need to cast themselves as perpetual victims?"

It makes it easier to understand the actual issue when you change the target from one which is now politically correct to attack to one that isn't.

More proof that the far left believes far left propaganda is "fact"..

And once again this irony impaired post coming from the one that posts to try and be top drone of the month..

"Slavery -- did it really happen, or is it just a bunch of malarky dreamed up by welfare cheats who can't compete in real life so need to cast themselves as perpetual victims?"

It makes it easier to understand the actual issue when you change the target from one which is now politically correct to attack to one that isn't.
Not really, there is no deference..

And once again this irony impaired post coming from the one that posts to try and be top drone of the month..
That would be vagalante, where have you been, locked in the dungeon,,troll?

Yet you still try and be the top irony impaired drone of the month..

---my credentials>>> I am old enough to remember the 1950s----I grew up in a kinda waspish Nazi town in the USA. ---hard to believe---but back then----the word on WASP street in response to the civil rights movement was--
"THE COLORED PEOPLE (well actually they used the "N" word) WERE LUCKY TO BE ENSLAVED BECAUSE THE SYSTEM BROUGHT THEM TO THE USA AND CHRISTIANITY----and they really liked living on those
plantations---nice places----banjos, watermelon --etc."

I wonder what the reaction would have been to an 8th grade
assignment ----- >>>>some people say that slavery is bad---
but others agree that the black African population benefited
from the program since it brought many to the USA---to
Christianity and to literacy...........<<<<<<

Giving students a debate assignment where one side of the argument is so easily refuted that even a child should be able to do it seems like a good exercise for that level of study.

Do you suppose the RWnuts would have been happier if the debate was whether the Earth was billions of years old or a few thousand years old?

That's a debate I would love to have. Trashing young earth creationist zealots is a lot of fun.

Common Core is not insinuating anything. The assignment is simply to teach critical thinking, research and attempting to put forth a well constructed argument. It could just as easily have picked another conspiracy theory like the JFK assassination.

I enjoy pressing the matter...

Not entirely true as the Jewish vote is slipping away from the DNC because of the far left stance on Israel.

Carter got the lowest Jewish vote in history.

The problem is that so many of these groups have allowed themselves to become political slaves to the far left. Which that is changing as well as the far left religion is being rejected..

---my credentials>>> I am old enough to remember the 1950s----I grew up in a kinda waspish Nazi town in the USA. ---hard to believe---but back then----the word on WASP street in response to the civil rights movement was--
"THE COLORED PEOPLE (well actually they used the "N" word) WERE LUCKY TO BE ENSLAVED BECAUSE THE SYSTEM BROUGHT THEM TO THE USA AND CHRISTIANITY----and they really liked living on those

Ah yes, romantic Darwin social pessimists....They is several on this board...

I enjoy pressing the matter...

Exactly your trolling to get your post count up!

Not entirely true as the Jewish vote is slipping away from the DNC because of the far left stance on Israel.

Carter got the lowest Jewish vote in history.

The problem is that so many of these groups have allowed themselves to become political slaves to the far left. Which that is changing as well as the far left religion is being rejected..

Doesn't seem to be slipping away.

Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections Jewish Virtual Library

Ah yes, romantic Darwin social pessimists....They is several on this board...

And you prove it with each and every post!

I wonder is commie core will ever "assign" students to do an 18 page paper on the following topics. I mean, since they are all about "debate" and not about pushing left wing commie propaganda.

1. Will they ever have their students do a paper on the true way the transatlantic slave trade started and who started it?

2. Will they ever assign their students to do a long paper on Roger Baldwin and the ACLU's goal to make America into a communist country and how influenced he was by Emma Goldman and her communist views?

3. Will commie core ever have their students do a long paper on the fact that McCarthy was actually vindicated after the Venona papers were revealed after the left wing commie paradise USSR fell and ex KGB agents confirmed that there were indeed American communists in the media, Hollywood, and in politics?

4. Will commie core ever have their students do an 18 page paper on the myths of man made global warming and how it is a money making scam that has generated billion dollar revenue streams in form of taxes and ridiculous regulations that flow into governments?

Fucking left wing pigs always talk about debate or freedom of expression. They are all so full of shit. Really about everything. They are hypocrites about everything. Brainwashed about everything.

They cannot see how this type of bullshit that they assign their little students is about shaping their minds and it is indeed propaganda.

Fuck you liberals. I see through ALL of your shit.

Forum List

Back