That guy was right that buildings matter.

But not all buildings are equal.

Wendy's matters. Burger King? Eh...
Never was a BK fan either. McDonalds ? Maybe 3 times a year, same as Arby's.

Lately our favorite fast food has been the Pizza Hut* carry-out drive-thru.
As for burgers, Wendy's & Whataburger . I used to like Steak n Shake but I think they're going under - otherwise - it's usually homemade ( local butcher is awesome - best meat around ) . Best gourmet burgers ? I've only been as far west as Ft Worth Texas ( not counting a trip to Hawaii in 2008), but around here my favorites are Outback, Applebee's, Chili's , Ruby Tuesdays, places like that.

* my homemade pizza is the best ;)

As for burgers, Wendy's & Whataburger . I used to like Steak n Shake but I think they're going under - otherwise - it's usually homemade ( local butcher is awesome - best meat around ) . Best gourmet burgers ? I've only been as far west as Ft Worth Texas ( not counting a trip to Hawaii in 2008), but around here my favorites are Outback, Applebee's, Chili's , Ruby Tuesdays, places like that.

Cottage Inn pizza . . . sesame crust.

I've always been an unapologetic lover of shit food. I love a good gourmet burger, but I'll just as soon stop by McDonald's, and buy some greasy piece of $3 shit that quite possibly isn't meant to be consumed by living creatures. :lol:

Even though he got fired for saying it.
Whoever fired him, if they don't like that there are laws in this nation against arson and vandalism and that people also have the right to protect what they are in charge of, I believe that Delta is ready whenever they are.

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back