Thanksgiving Day is a United States national holiday celebrated annually on the fourth Thursday of November.

meaner gene

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2017
To curb the spread of the coronavirus, congress could move thanksgiving to sometime in the late spring, early summer, when the vaccine would be available, and we would truly have a reason to be thankful.

To curb the spread of the coronavirus, congress could move thanksgiving to sometime in the late spring, early summer, when the vaccine would be available, and we would truly have a reason to be thankful.
Or we could just celebrate the holiday this month and ignore the anti-American tyrants.

All of my husband and I's family will celebrate together

Oh HELL NO. Now I have an excuse to not see those ass holes. If we wait till after the virus is over, I can't use that excuse. We should schedule Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all upcoming family reunions for sometime in the next two weeks, for the same reason.

Or we could just celebrate the holiday this month and ignore the anti-American tyrants.
I just don't see over 1,000 americans dying every day, with the holidays likely to cause that number to spike even higher, to be something to be thankful for.

All of my husband and I's family will celebrate together

be sure to cough on each other bigley.

Who gives a fuck ? Thanksgiving has turkey(garbage)...or is it pumpkin ? I like Easter. Egg salad is awesome.
We very rarely ate Turkey when I was a kid. But we did once in a while. My father believed the Turkey is a "dirty bird". It was a great Holiday.

Were you trying to post this in Political Satire?

Instead of telling people not to travel for thanksgiving, it would be within the powers of congress to just move it to a safer date.

Nah, just do your social distancing, wash your hands, and is you see anyone showing symptoms scream at them and run the other way...

Truth is people have to do what they have to do...

Forum List

Back