Thanks to Harry Reid's "nuclear option", Senate Democrats are helpless to block Trump appointments

I do believe that Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein are quite stupid.

I am hoping Schumer is not as stupid as they each are.

The nuclear option will allow President Trump to withhold $1.5 billion in federal funds to Chicago for being a Sanctuary city. Thanks to Rahm for his blatant stance against federal law, he will have to come up with that shortfall in his $7 Billion budget. Normally the democrats could filibuster this deallocation of funds but now they can't.

The nuclear option will allow President Trump to withhold $1.5 billion in federal funds to Chicago for being a Sanctuary city. Thanks to Rahm for his blatant stance against federal law, he will have to come up with that shortfall in his $7 Billion budget. Normally the democrats could filibuster this deallocation of funds but now they can't.

fuck em

President Trump’s Cabinet picks are likely to be easily confirmed. That’s because of Senate Democrats.

Thank you, Harry Reid. You thought you were so clever when you stripped the Republican minority of their ability to filibuster Obama's appointments. Now that Democrats are in the minority, you will reap what you have sowed, and watch helplessly as Jeff Sessions and all of Trump's other appointments sail through a GOP-controlled Senate.

Fuck em.....I hope the Republicans have the balls to get rid of the filibuster for Supreme Court Justices as well........that is what they will need........

Obstructing hasty action and protecting the minority viewpoint was the reason the Founding Fathers created the Senate. Harry Reid did major damage to the role of the Senate when he rammed through the so-called "nuclear option." Now, with the victory of Republicans of the House, Senate, and the White House, Democrats have no say in Presidential appointments. The Founding Fathers did not intend that to happen. But it is unlikely the victorious Republicans will undo the damage, and restore the Senate to its proper role to advise and consent to Presidential appointments, with inputs from all viewpoints. We have Harry Reid to blame, one of the most malignant villains ever to serve in the United States government.
Karma is a bitch Harry!
Ironically he only smart thing you ever did as a corrupt politician.
Still wondering how you became a multimillionaire on your salary.

Recently I watched a director for MSNBC who travelled with the bitches who attempted for months to do everything they could to create negative false narratives about Trump.
Trump frequently pointed out these kunts to his audiences.
One of these kunts asked the director after Trump won: "When did you begin to believe Trump would win?"
He said: "When we went to one of his first campaign rallies and there was thirty thousand people there all supporting Trump. By far the most noticeable thing I saw in the Trump supporters was they were plain honest decent non-racist hard working people who had had enough of the corruption in Washington and with the Clintons. That when I knew Hillary couldn't win".
The silver lining is these 'metro-men' and radical MSNBC kunts are in for a very stark reality after Trump is inaugurated.
Trump never forgets who his enemies are in the MSM.
There are some who will never receive accreditation to be on the White house property during the Trump administration.
You all are of course aware that the White house press pool attends any White House press conference etc by 'invitation only' going back to decades.

President Trump’s Cabinet picks are likely to be easily confirmed. That’s because of Senate Democrats.

Thank you, Harry Reid. You thought you were so clever when you stripped the Republican minority of their ability to filibuster Obama's appointments. Now that Democrats are in the minority, you will reap what you have sowed, and watch helplessly as Jeff Sessions and all of Trump's other appointments sail through a GOP-controlled Senate.

Payback is a bitch

--LOL

paybacks a bitch

--LOL

This is a super-payback! Not since 1928 has one-party controlled the Prez and Legislature, and soon to be SCOTUS. Liberalism stopped dead in its' tracks. :Boom2:

yup we are close to being able to amend the Constitution

the right controls more state legislatures and governorships as well

--LOL
Giving states the power to overturn a Supreme Court decision through nullification would be my first step.

--LOL

paybacks a bitch

--LOL

This is a super-payback! Not since 1928 has one-party controlled the Prez and Legislature, and soon to be SCOTUS. Liberalism stopped dead in its' tracks. :Boom2:

yup we are close to being able to amend the Constitution

the right controls more state legislatures and governorships as well

--LOL
Giving states the power to overturn a Supreme Court decision through nullification would be my first step.

good one

another is giving the states back their rights by repealing the 17th amendment

It really wasn't Reid's fault. It was stupid obama who was sure the democrats would always retain control of the senate who insisted on this. Obama is dumb dumb dumb but due to racism the press won't say it. They weren't shy about calling white boy Bush dumb.

You are ignorant since states already have that power. They can convene a constitutional convention and pass amendments to the constitution. They don't need any involvement from the federal govt.

The earliest the pendulum swings back 'round is 8 years, and that's a maybe. Be patient, grasshopper.........

Could be much sooner than that. Trump can be assassinated at any time and you can be sure the press will invent some "lone nut" explanation and refuse to investigate further. That will scare pence into becoming a rino.

another is giving the states back their rights by repealing the 17th amendment

I'm all for that too but the press would say - " Why are you opposed to the people electing senators". And to that we need to reply "OK - I guess that means you also support popular election of SC judges."

Yet again the totalitarians have become victims of their own success.

You are ignorant since states already have that power. They can convene a constitutional convention and pass amendments to the constitution. They don't need any involvement from the federal govt.
I'm talking about individual state nullification. We were already talking about an Article V convention, leftist tard.

I'm talking about individual state nullification. We were already talking about an Article V convention, leftist tard.

So you want each state to have the authority to nullify federal laws in that state?? It could be argued that the tenth amendment already gives them that power.;

Forum List

Back