Thanks primarily to human caused climate change, the earth is on the cusp of mass...

What liberty do you believe we've lost?

Are you really that stupid...scratch that...of course you are. Here, just to demonstrate to others how stupid you are, here is a small test.

Name 3 things that you can do today with no interference or involvement from government at either the local, state, or federal level without going into the most mundane aspects of your life.

When I was young, the challenge would have been easy...and the list would have been long...in fact, you would have a harder time naming things that the government did involve itself in...but I digress...you were about to show us all how stupid you really are.

Here is a great breakdown of the revocation of the bill of rights in the last decade.

Scorecard: How Many Rights Have Americans REALLY Lost? Washington's Blog

We are not a free country.

The only solution is to have all those the subscribe to the theory of mass extinction as the result of man to immediately turn off their lights, heat, air conditioners, iPhone's, tablets, computers, sell their cars, jets, all their possessions, purchase w whole earth catalog, and move into a cave.

Are you really that stupid...scratch that...of course you are. Here, just to demonstrate to others how stupid you are, here is a small test.

No. What we've got here is simply another demonstration of your exceptional ignorance.

1) The question was in response to a comment by poster RMKBrown, not you.
2) Apparently you are unable to name ANY liberty that has been lost.
3) You apparently don't even know what the word LIBERTY means or what is the proper function of the government of a democratic republic.

You people are PATHETIC

No. What we've got here is simply another demonstration of your exceptional ignorance.

3) You apparently don't even know what the word LIBERTY means or what is the proper function of the government of a democratic republic.

You people are PATHETIC

The question isn't which liberty has been lost, the question is which liberty hasn't been lost.

You people are PATHETIC
I see you can't name even 3 things. You lose. Thanks for proving my point

1) I have govt designed toilets that don't flush.
2) I have a govt designed heat pump that doesn't Heat below 45DegF It just spins constantly.
3) I have pesticides that just make bugs angry.
4) Every puddle on my land is a potential "wetland" violation.
5) I'm being cowed into pulling 1Watt chargers out of the wall when not in use, so
that my neighbor can draw over a 1000Watts to charge their EVs.
6) I live in one of the only places left where kids can light firecrackers and sparklers on 4th July.
(or shoot each other with Roman Candles) :D
7) The govt approves what light bulbs I may buy and use..

That's just the list of stuff I've encountered since 6AM this morning.

You people are PATHETIC

The question isn't which liberty has been lost, the question is which liberty hasn't been lost.

So you cannot name a lost liberty. Precisely what I expected.

You people are PATHETIC

You all seem to want to make the argument that the American government is taking away our liberties. Yet NONE of you have named a SINGLE one of these lost liberties. All we get are pathetic sound bytes. "The question is what liberty's haven't been lost?" No the question is which ones HAVE and the question has yet to be answered. If you actually want to turn Americans against their duly elected government; if you want to claim that the government of a nation founded on liberty and the rights of the individual is guilty of seizing that power, of abrogating its most profound obligations, then you better get hot at producing some REAL evidence that such a thing is taking place. Running down the US government with nothing but bad wit and puerile sound bites is evidence of nothing but your moral and intellectual shortcomings.

2) I have a govt designed heat pump that doesn't Heat below 45DegF It just spins constantly.
5) I'm being cowed into pulling 1Watt chargers out of the wall when not in use, so
6) I live in one of the only places left where kids can light firecrackers and sparklers on 4th July.

You believe these are lost liberties? Wow...

Last edited:

You people are PATHETIC

You all seem to want to make the argument that the American government is taking away our liberties. Yet NONE of you have named a SINGLE one of these lost liberties. All we get are pathetic sound bytes. "The question is what liberty's haven't been lost?" No the question is which ones HAVE and the question has yet to be answered. If you actually want to turn Americans against their duly elected government; if you want to claim that the government of a nation founded on liberty and the rights of the individual is guilty of seizing that power, of abrogating its most profound obligations, then you better get hot at producing some REAL evidence that such a thing is taking place. Running down the US government with nothing but bad wit and puerile sound bites is evidence of nothing but your moral and intellectual shortcomings.

• The patriot act so broadly redefines the legal definition of terrorism that individuals or groups engaging in non violent civil disobedience could well find themselves labeled as terrorists.
  • Librarians and other record keepers can now be prosecuted if they reveal that government requested information regarding their clients or members during the course of an investigation. It is now a crime for a record keeper to advise clients to safeguard privacy.
  • Government agents can now monitor first amendment protected activities of religious and political institutions...they may infiltrate such groups with no suspicion of criminal activity...a return to the days of domestic spying that libs used to cry so about.
  • You can now become the subject of a government investigation based on no more than the political, activist, or advocacy group(s) you belong to or statements you make within those groups.
  • A US Justice Department directive actively encourages all federal, state, and local officials to resist FOIA requests.
  • Immigration hearings are now carried out behind closed doors...such hearing were once public.
  • Government agencies may now carry out secret searches and wiretaps in your home or office without showing probable cause. They need only claim intelligence gathering in order to carry out these activities. They may also monitor to whom and where you send email, where you go on the internet and record every email and internet site you visit.
  • Law enforcement may now demand any personal record held by any source including your doctor, your librarian, your accountant, or employer only stating that it is intelligence gathering.
  • You may now be jailed without a formal charge and without the right to confront your accuser.
  • Government may now monitor discussions between prisoners and legal council in federal jails.
  • US government may now jail its residents and citizens indefinitely without formal charges and without a public trial.
  • You must now show ID upon demand for any reason. (your papers please)
  • Government cameras are everywhere...ever look around?
  • Creation of free speech zones...as if your right to speak freely does not follow you around.
  • habeus corpus -- see Military Commissions Act of 2006
  • Force by military personnel may now be used against citizens
  • Forced health care
  • Government may now move citizens to a foreign nation without charge or trial under a system called extraordinary rendition.

How many more would you like?...as the list goes on ad nauseum..

So now, name 3 things that you can do with no interference from government at either the local, state, or federal level without going into the most mundane aspects of your life.

Last edited:

You people are PATHETIC

Can your family get on a commercial airplane without being forced to take portions of your clothes off, without being scanned and frisked? Can you board a plane with a pocket knife? Can you send an email in private without this government reading it? Can you use encryption to secure your papers that is strong enough that this government can't de-encrypt it? Can you earn a living without being forced to pay for SS if you are not a priest or Mormon? Can you take a photo of a government building you paid for with your taxes? Can you carry a weapon for defense into a government designated gun free zone? Can you erect a christian monument on public grounds? Can you get a job at a corporation that does government contracts if you are white and with the best qualifications and that corporation already has to many white people or will you loose your job to someone of color with less qualifications or someone who is a veteran or a person of the politically correct female gender? .... I could go on all day.

Guess "sir robin" (crick) will be running away from this thread also.

Can your family get on a commercial airplane without being forced to take portions of your clothes off, without being scanned and frisked? Can you board a plane with a pocket knife? Can you send an email in private without this government reading it? Can you use encryption to secure your papers that is strong enough that this government can't de-encrypt it? Can you earn a living without being forced to pay for SS if you are not a priest or Mormon? Can you take a photo of a government building you paid for with your taxes? Can you carry a weapon for defense into a government designated gun free zone? Can you erect a christian monument on public grounds? Can you get a job at a corporation that does government contracts if you are white and with the best qualifications and that corporation already has to many white people or will you loose your job to someone of color with less qualifications or someone who is a veteran or a person of the politically correct female gender? .... I could go on all day.

Hell, you can't even go to any public event without getting patted down or wanded.

Where are you crick?? Are you ready to name those 3 things that you can do without any interference from either local, state, or federal government? Step on up and prove how free you are...Just 3 things. If you are even half as free as you claim to be, that should't be a problem.

Po' baby.

Forum List

Back