Thanks Obama! Thanks Hillary! Two more cops shot in the Bronx...

You are right, spinning a tragedy to promote a political message is disgusting.
its more disgusting condoning these things to spin a political message. And that is what the democrats are doing.
What am I condoning? I'm pretty sure I'm strongly anti-cop killing. Furthermore this OP is trying to put the blame for this tragedy at the feet of both Hilary and Obama. A stretch so out of bounds it urged me to answer this post. Unless you can make a case that this never happened before Obama, I suggest you go and grow an actual principle.

Welll they gave power and fame to people who do promote cop killing
Really, how did they GIVE power and fame to promoters of cop killing? Give me a example of them supporting that
When you're the President and Presidential candidate that supports people who shoot cops, then you rightfully get the blame for all cop shootings.
Define support? Seems the only support you can charge Obama of is being black and not taking the sides of the cops automatically. If that to you is supporting people who shoot cops, it just proves that in your case partisan blinders OR just blind racism is getting in the way of objectivity.

its more disgusting condoning these things to spin a political message. And that is what the democrats are doing.
What am I condoning? I'm pretty sure I'm strongly anti-cop killing. Furthermore this OP is trying to put the blame for this tragedy at the feet of both Hilary and Obama. A stretch so out of bounds it urged me to answer this post. Unless you can make a case that this never happened before Obama, I suggest you go and grow an actual principle.

Yeah, except they didn't.

They had BLM in the white house look it up, i dont make shit up

They do not promote cop killing. Individuals do not represent the entire movement. Just like those violent Trump supporters do not represent Trump do \they?

Last edited:
Obama and Hillary are responsible for that white guy killing those cops?

They do not promote cop killing. Individuals do not represent the entire movement. Just like those violent Trump supporters do represent Trump do \they?

Funny how that works with them isn't it? Muslim terrorists are representative of Islam but Christian terrorists are not representative of Christianity.

Two cop killers a few years ago put a Tea Party flag on the bodies of the cops. Are they representative of the Tea Party? According to the OP they are.

None are so blind as those who choose not to see.

Hillary and Obama have created a toxic environment where attacks are not only expected, they are encouraged. The marked rise in police attacks can, and should, be laid directly at the feet of a president who has consistently condoned, excused, and encouraged violence against the police. Lending his credibility (weakened though it is) to lawless confrontations, riots, and demonstrations has significantly exacerbated the ignorance that underlies the upheaval. His failure to take proactive measures to try to stop the violence in our black communities has sent a silent, but strong, message that the president not only doesn't care if they die, but that he thinks they should die.

Its ok, black lives matter.
those police officers should feel proud for doing their part to back the movement
right, but being about 55% of new yorkers are brain dead, they dont care when people get killed, so long as they get free stuff

Gee .... I think New Yorkers are extremely offended by your post. They thought it was more like 85% brain dead.

Hillary and Obama have created a toxic environment where attacks are not only expected, they are encouraged. The marked rise in police attacks can, and should, be laid directly at the feet of a president who has consistently condoned, excused, and encouraged violence against the police. Lending his credibility (weakened though it is) to lawless confrontations, riots, and demonstrations has significantly exacerbated the ignorance that underlies the upheaval. His failure to take proactive measures to try to stop the violence in our black communities has sent a silent, but strong, message that the president not only doesn't care if they die, but that he thinks they should die.
Or alternatively the greater prevalence of cameras in everyday live exposed a problem with the police graphically, which directly resulted in more animosity towards the police. In my view blaming Steve Jobs would be both more accurate and equally ridiculous as blaming Obama, let alone Hillary who hasn't been involved with domestic policy in quite some time.

Last edited:
those police officers should feel proud for doing their part to back the movement
right, but being about 55% of new yorkers are brain dead, they dont care when people get killed, so long as they get free stuff

Gee .... I think New Yorkers are extremely offended by your post. They thought it was more like 85% brain dead.
didnt every dumb person in Manhattan vote for Adolf DiBlasio?

Or alternatively the greater prevalence of cameras in everyday live exposed a problem with the police graphically, which directly resulted in more animosity towards the police. In my view blaming Steve Jobs would be both more accurate and equally ridiculous as blaming Obama, let alone Hillary who hasn't been involved with domestic policy in quite some time.

Nonsense.

It is the overt, and very public, support of the violence by those in charge that has given the brand of credibility to the attacks.

It is the very public refusal to chastise those who commit the crimes that leads some to believe they have the tacit support of the nation's leading class.

didnt every dumb person in Manhattan vote for Adolf DiBlasio?

Yep -- two or three times.

They do not promote cop killing. Individuals do not represent the entire movement. Just like those violent Trump supporters do represent Trump do \they?

Funny how that works with them isn't it? Muslim terrorists are representative of Islam but Christian terrorists are not representative of Christianity.

Two cop killers a few years ago put a Tea Party flag on the bodies of the cops. Are they representative of the Tea Party? According to the OP they are.

Wow you are a retard.
Christian terrorist?
Is he a Christian?
Fo he do it for christianity?
And when it comes to terroism give me a percentage committed by muslims and a percentage of Christians

Nonsense.

It is the overt, and very public, support of the violence by those in charge that has given the brand of credibility to the attacks.

It is the very public refusal to chastise those who commit the crimes that leads some to believe they have the tacit support of the nation's leading class.
So you don't think there is a connection between violence against the police and dozens of videos turning up, showing police shooting black people? If you truly believe those things aren't connected, I'm sorry to say there is no point in discussing this with you. After all, .
Great line btw

So you're not a democrat? And not voting democrat?

No, I'm not a democrat and no I'll not be voting Democrat. I'm actually not even a US citizen. I'm Belgian, but both my wife and daughter are Americans.

No, I'm not a democrat and no I'll not be voting Democrat. I'm actually not even a US citizen. I'm Belgian, but both my wife and daughter are Americans.
Sorry liberal....

Forum List

Back