Thank You

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
My blog book "Bullet Point" is a serial novel and since putting it in my sig here weekly visits have gone up 250%. Therefore thank you whoever you are.

Some data in case this thread generates the wrong kind of publicity for my writing exercise.

Bullet point is a dark comedy starring a psychopathic villain because villains are what sells.

It is an alternative universe story in the H. Beam Piper/Keith Laumer tradition which in turn grew out of Reform theology that is no longer in fashion.

I am writing in serial form because that too sells.

If the above is not what you are looking for you might want to avoid my site despite it being free. Unhappy customers are a lot more vocal than happy customers..

Excellent endeavor!!!

A quick read through and I was lmbo!

Critique: "12,000 employees were fired, ..."

Cosmic rule: If one must start a sentence with a number the numeral must be written out.

^^learned that one the most embarrassing way; writing press releases for elected officials^^

I proofread all 52 posts and while I remember typing that error you mentioned I got so caught up in more and worse errors I made that I missed that one entirely, my bad. Do you remember what preceded or followed that error or posting date so I can correct it more easily, I realize that 12 screens a week isn't much but navigation on rewrite is a bear.

Forum List

Back