Thank you Mr. President

The TDS folks and the voter fraud they are proud of are to blame for Sleepy Joe's garbled, demented presentations whether read from his notebook or teleprompters. Were it not for TDS folks and the voter fraud they are proud of we would not have Afghan savages headed to the USA when the fake ass objective of the idiotic PNAC, neocon intervention was to "fight the 767 pilots there and not here." Every crime "refugees" commit is on the TDS tards.

If Biden gave a damn about anyone...he would have never messed up Afghan like he has.....thousands will be tortured and die over this. What a fucking ass----and the morons who support Biden even worse.

2400 troops have died there so far and you never said a word. Why is that.
You can have your dummy but it makes no difference to me.
You're just another hate filled ignorant fuckwit Republican. You hate America and should be tried for treason. Not to mention a brain dead moron.

I see our RRP (Resident Russian Poster) is blowing a gasket crapping all over President Trump...

Biden truly is a pathetic disaster of a demented rapist/career criminal.

hahaha Talbiden has zero credibility.
hahaha Talbiden has zero credibility.

Credibility is irrelevant. You should have listened to what he said dickhead.
But since you mentioned it, does trump orchestrating an assault on democracy give him credibility?
How about the proud boys supporting his re election, more credibility also?
Bellowing about election fraud and turned up nothing, more credibility there too?

Be careful with your choice words boy. You're not as quick as me.

Credibility is irrelevant. You should have listened to what he said dickhead.
But since you mentioned it, does trump orchestrating an assault on democracy give him credibility?
How about the proud boys supporting his re election, more credibility also?
Bellowing about election fraud and turned up nothing, more credibility there too?

Be careful with your choice words boy. You're not as quick as me.
i did listen to what he said, but the fact he has zero credibility mean so don’t believe anything the confirmed liar has to say

He’a lied so much in the past couple weeks about Afghan…he’s words are useless

i did listen to what he said, but the fact he has zero credibility mean so don’t believe anything the confirmed liar has to say

If you listened you would have heard he did mention the soldiers who died.
So you took his condolences as a lie.
The president isn't sorry for what happened to those boys is your opinion?

You need medical attention. You're brain is like a bird's next, all shit and sticks.

Biden always has that black note book with him. Its like it is grafted to him. His marching orders are in it.

You need medical attention. You're brain is like a bird's next, all shit and sticks.
yes i took them as a lie

Xiden and this admin don’t care about their lives. They only care that their political stunt backfired

As Unelected Joe Biden retreats to await instructions, President Trump offers heartfelt condolences to the families of those slain by the Democrat Taliban.

Thank you Mr. President for giving honor to the role of leader.
You know the Taliban had nothing to do with the bombing...
Taliban spokesman ‘strongly condemns’ Kabul airport bombings (yahoo.com)

This was ISIS offshoot... If you know so fucking little about the country why do you comment?

So you are looking to falsely make Democrats killers of US soldiers... What kind of disgusting thing is that to say... Are you that low as a piece of trash?

We can disagree but when comments like this are made it tells us nothing about the situation and more how embarrassing people can be on your own side...

Sorry but your comment is disgusting... You are effectively standing on US soldiers graves to make false political points.

yes i took them as a lie

Xiden and this admin don’t care about their lives. They only care that their political stunt backfired
Not one year into his presidency and it was a political stunt?
Why would he do that to gain votes?

You never bothered to save lives When 2500 soldiers died there in the past.
How about those poor Afghanis you been crying rivers if tears all week for?
That couple of hundred thousand never got a mention.

Yet you imply you care about lives of others. Do you ever think before you post because I've got the uncanny attribute to remind you of your hypocrisy.

Keep going. Have another swing at me.

You know the Taliban had nothing to do with the bombing...
Taliban spokesman ‘strongly condemns’ Kabul airport bombings (yahoo.com)

This was ISIS offshoot... If you know so fucking little about the country why do you comment?

So you are looking to falsely make Democrats killers of US soldiers... What kind of disgusting thing is that to say... Are you that low as a piece of trash?

We can disagree but when comments like this are made it tells us nothing about the situation and more how embarrassing people can be on your own side...

Sorry but your comment is disgusting... You are effectively standing on US soldiers graves to make false political points.

That spokesman didn't soundAfghani to me. I think he was an English recruitment. His English is too good.

Biden had a son who served... He knows what this is like...

This is why the US is leaving... Those soldiers were there to save US Citizens lives, this was always a risk...

I would ask the Taliban for everything to settle down a little... This type of panic with desperate people rushing US soldiers is perfect environment for these types of attacks.

The Taliban will have to deal with ISIS after US left (they don't like them too much either). Just as a note: Hamas, Iran and Taliban don't like ISIS and will fight them..
ISIS in Sinai executes Hamas militant, accuses Gaza group of abandoning Palestinians - Palestinians - Haaretz.com

Lets be clear, any blaming of Biden( or Trump) on this is just scoring political points using dead US soldiers...

It is "ISIS," no wait "Al Keda," or other fake ass boggyman groups that Sleepy Joe's intelligence agencies, and the Israeli agencies (which monitor virtually every cell phone conversation) somehow missed. Fuck you TDS douchebag idiots. TDS douchebags need to accept Sleepy Joe, and his variation of zog is your baby.

I'm not proud of Biden in anyway
How could you be? He has done nothing to heal our nation. He won't put the squad in their rookie place and let's them walk all over him. His boondoggle in Afghanistan just got 13 soldiers murdered and who knows how many more in the near future.

Besides all that having "pride" in any politician is just dumb imo.

Biden had a son who served... He knows what this is like...

This is why the US is leaving... Those soldiers were there to save US Citizens lives, this was always a risk...

I would ask the Taliban for everything to settle down a little... This type of panic with desperate people rushing US soldiers is perfect environment for these types of attacks.

The Taliban will have to deal with ISIS after US left (they don't like them too much either). Just as a note: Hamas, Iran and Taliban don't like ISIS and will fight them..
ISIS in Sinai executes Hamas militant, accuses Gaza group of abandoning Palestinians - Palestinians - Haaretz.com

Lets be clear, any blaming of Biden( or Trump) on this is just scoring political points using dead US soldiers...
That's comedy gold!

Can't blame a president for his own blunders. It's not political posturing, ITS FACT

Forum List

Back