OVERWHELMED - Biden Shows The World He Is In Over His Head

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
IMG_4592-1-1.jpg

In a time of dire crisis, watching your President fold under the pressure is the last thing the American people, not to mention our allies and enemies, should see.

This guy is a real embarrassment to this country.

Allowing the Democrats to get away with stealing the election has consequences. "Hey lets put in a demented loser who never got anything right in his life, what could possible go wrong?"

The American people elected a competent President but the Democrat stole the election from him with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It was a really strange thing to see.
Everyone knows the meaning behind that gesture... overwhelmed/stressed/struggling to cope.
It is just true.
No less true than the opposite, when a person leans their head up - it is a gesture of confidence, head down is the opposite.
Like I said... we basically have Barney Fife running the country now.

This isn't funny...or amusing...or about politics...anymore.

Joe Biden Is visibly weak, struggling, and physically unfit to be President.

His wife and his handlers are putting his health...his life...and our country in danger.

I have no desire to have Kamala Harris as my President, nor does any Democrat (as seen during the DNC's race in which Harris dropped out after receiving only 2% of Democrats's support), but, again, this is no longer about politics.

From a humane standdpoint, not wanting to see a fellow human being struggle / suffer, what is being done TO President Biden, how he is being manipulated, pushed, pulled, and controlled is egregious.

This isn't funny...or amusing...or about politics...anymore.

Joe Biden Is visibly weak, struggling, and physically unfit to be President.

His wife and his handlers are putting his health...his life...and our country in danger.

I have no desire to have Kamala Harris as my President, nor does any Democrat (as seen during the DNC's race in which Harris dropped out after receiving only 2% of Democrats's support), but, again, this is no longer about politics.

From a humane standdpoint, not wanting to see a fellow human being struggle / suffer, what is being done TO President Biden, how he is being manipulated, pushed, pulled, and controlled is egregious.
Joe stepped into the ring and was "elected" by the voters. This is not the time for pity. He needs to step down before China makes a move on Taiwan. Or NK does some shit. Or we have terror attacks from Joe's "open borders". It will get worse until we get to 2024.

Are you people even American? The way you are gleefully hoping for failure I could swear you are all Russian or something. Disgraceful.

We are not hoping for failure. This piece of incompetent shit brought failure on our country. It is already here. We are only exposing it.

By the way, that piece of shit Biden is not holding his head low because he feels defeated or ashamed. He is doing it because he is showing his total disrespect for a FOX News reporter named Peter Doocey. Doocey asks him tough question or puts him on the spot and this POS bobble-head does not like it and tries to dismiss the man. During this back and forth this POS tried to blame President Trump for this cluster fuck he created.

Are you people even American? The way you are gleefully hoping for failure I could swear you are all Russian or something. Disgraceful.
READ: As a leftist I only know how to comply, I don't understand you people saying things that are not approved to say?

Chinese huge win without firing a shot. They made the Biden family rich and helped him steal an election and now their man is in the White House doing their bidding.

1630061753912.png

Russia, China, Iran, all of our enemies want him to be potus. Open you eyes.

We are not hoping for failure. This piece of incompetent shit brought failure on our country. It is already here. We are only exposing it.

By the way, that piece of shit Biden is not holding his head low because he feels defeated or ashamed. He is doing it because he is showing his total disrespect for a FOX News reporter named Peter Doocey. Doocey asks him tough question or puts him on the spot and this POS bobble-head does not like it and tries to dismiss the man. During this back and forth this POS tried to blame President Trump for this cluster fuck he created.
All you are exposing is your happiness that the pullout is running into difficulty. The right has been having to make up shit to complain about up till now,

Every President over the last 50 years has seen terrorist attacks against our country

Biden is no different

All you are exposing is your happiness that the pullout is running into difficulty. The right has been having to make up shit to complain about up till now,
You are confused Moon Bat

Americans are pissed because President Potatohead did an incompetent job in the withdrawal. A total clusterfuck that would have been prevented if we had a competent President like Trump.

Potatohead has fucked up everything he has ever done in his life and this is just a continuation of his known incompetency.

Even Obama told us to never underestimate the ability of Biden to screw something up.

Forum List

Back