Thank you Mr. President

Really. More unique access to how others think. You have boundless talents.
And what makes you think trump will be running again. Give us your unique access into his fortunes with that access and crystal ball you have.
It is clear he is running in 2024 and only a foolish imbecile would argue otherwise, but you have been proven to be both a fool and a imbecile many times…

Not one year into his presidency and it was a political stunt?
Why would he do that to gain votes?

You never bothered to save lives When 2500 soldiers died there in the past.
How about those poor Afghanis you been crying rivers if tears all week for?
That couple of hundred thousand never got a mention.

Yet you imply you care about lives of others. Do you ever think before you post because I've got the uncanny attribute to remind you of your hypocrisy.

Keep going. Have another swing at me.
yes ignore if the intel to exit on the 20th anny of 9/11 was a political stunt

It is clear he is running in 2024 and only a foolish imbecile would argue otherwise, but you have been proven to be both a fool and a imbecile many times…

Here's some facts you may have forgotten dickhead.
He was voted out by disgruntled republicans who got sick of his lies. That is a statistical fact if you bother check.
Now you are suggesting those 8 million will reverse their vote to install that idiot who they just threw out. Do you ever fucking think? Why would those people want to plunge the country into more chaos like he left?
Those silent majority are the ones who will decide the president. Not hard nosed idiots like you.

If the GOP endorse him again, which they won't, they will be viewed as idiotic as him. If he tries to run as an independent, he will lose because he doesn't have the following nor will he have Congress.

It's called doing the numbers but since your mathematics, like you intelligence, is very limited it would be hard to understand. Just like you still haven't clicked Why he was chucked out. You don't have the capacity to learn.

I predicted Biden would win a month before the election on college votes alone but I'd be surprised if you knew how they work.
So belch your ignorant propaganda to someone as gullible as you. I've forgotten what you'll never learn.

You do know their response was not at you but another poster unless you are a sock forgetting to change accounts when responding?
I don't care. I'll say what I want when I want and if it gets up your nose, take a deep breath and suck eggs.

Here's some facts you may have forgotten dickhead.
He was voted out by disgruntled republicans who got sick of his lies. That is a statistical fact if you bother check.
Now you are suggesting those 8 million will reverse their vote to install that idiot who they just threw out. Do you ever fucking think? Why would those people want to plunge the country into more chaos like he left?
Those silent majority are the ones who will decide the president. Not hard nosed idiots like you.

If the GOP endorse him again, which they won't, they will be viewed as idiotic as him. If he tries to run as an independent, he will lose because he doesn't have the following nor will he have Congress.

It's called doing the numbers but since your mathematics, like you intelligence, is very limited it would be hard to understand. Just like you still haven't clicked Why he was chucked out. You don't have the capacity to learn.

I predicted Biden would win a month before the election on college votes alone but I'd be surprised if you knew how they work.
So belch your ignorant propaganda to someone as gullible as you. I've forgotten what you'll never learn.
not sure if trump will get the nomination or not but joe xiden and the dembots have done wonders to get those 8 million you mentioned to realize not voting for trump in 2020 was a massive mistake.

not sure if trump will get the nomination or not but joe xiden and the dembots have done wonders to get those 8 million you mentioned to realize not voting for trump in 2020 was a massive mistake.

Where's your evidence of that?
Ooooooooh. It's just your ignorant opinion? Coming from a base of intellectual vaccums in the Republican party, I'll let that one go through to the keeper.

Where's your evidence of that?
Ooooooooh. It's just your ignorant opinion? Coming from a base of intellectual vaccums in the Republican party, I'll let that one go through to the keeper.
haha xiden’s massive drop in the polls. The fact our former allies in europe refuse to work with us with xiden in power, the deadliest day in Afghan since obama was president…turn on reality

Forum List

Back