Thank you, Mike Pence

Look at who sings your praises Mike.

When evil people are cheering you on, you're doing the wrong thing. Fate gave you a chance for greatness and you passed.
So you are a treasonous Trumpanzee. Why don't you just renounce your American citizenship and go to Russia? That is where you belong so you can kiss a dictator's ass.

:abgg2q.jpg: Oh geeze... that Jan 6th thing is so over played. There was never a coup. You're delusional.
A failed coup is still a coup. And I expect to see a lot of people up for very long terms in prison. Already started to happen. Much of the Cult of Trump, formerly known as the GOP, will be in prison, and history will remember them as traitors. Same as you.

I never thought I would be saying those words. But when Pence had to choose between a criminal conspiracy and his oath to the Constitution, he chose the Constitution. And he sealed it legally. Thank You, Mike Pence.

Mike Pence is smart enough to know any other action would have probably ended up with him sharing the same outcome as trump, rudy, and that krackin idiot. Otherwise, I think he would have done exactly as he was told to do.

So you are a treasonous Trumpanzee. Why don't you just renounce your American citizenship and go to Russia? That is where you belong so you can kiss a dictator's ass.
Wow, what talent. All you can do is name call. Makes for a real adult conversation.

Question: Did Pence at the time have the constitutional authority to reject certification of the electoral vote or not? Otherwise, was his involvement purely ceremonial?

When evil people are cheering you on, you're doing the wrong thing. Fate gave you a chance for greatness and you passed on it.

It is not about who is cheering you. It is about what is constitutional. And any action other than the action he took would have been unconstitutional.

There is no legal/constitution path for Pence to have avoided certifying the election results.

Pence is a deeply religious man we are told. He has seen Christianity minimized and demonized and infected by outside interests. He sees the other party throwing shackles on Christians in their agendas. He had a President in Trump that backed his cause who was not the most religious man himself. He seems to want to be taken to the cattle cars and led to the modern concentration camps and exterminated.

Democrats Warn That Republicans Plan To Steal Election By Blocking Democrat Efforts To Steal Election

1642597659908.png

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats have issued a dire warning to the American people that Republicans will steal the election in 2022 by blocking all Democrat efforts to steal the election.

"Republicans want to destroy our democracy by stealing the election, just like Hitler," said Nancy Pelosi in a speech supporting the Voting Rights Act. "If Republicans are not stopped, they will block all our noble efforts to steal the election for ourselves, because Republicans are racist and want to bring back Jim Crow. We cannot allow that!"

The crowd of enthusiastic school kids in the audience who had been bussed in for the speech cheered in agreement.

Democrat strategists agree that their best hope in the midterms is to cheat as much as possible. They warn that if their cheating is stopped by Republicans, Republican candidates may win, which is the same thing as literal fascism.

"When Democrats cheat, that's just Democracy as Martin Luther King intended," said Pelosi. "When Republicans stop Democrats from cheating, that's an unfair attack on Democracy itself. We will not rest until the will of felons, illegal immigrants, and dead people are heard and every vote is counted!"

Republicans started to say something in objection but stopped short after being told that was cheating.

When evil people are cheering you on, you're doing the wrong thing. Fate gave you a chance for greatness and you passed on it.
Mike Pence did the correct course of action even if you disagree…

Matter not if I have a pitchfork, Horne, tail and go by Morningstar the fact remains Mike was correct in his actions…

It is not about who is cheering you. It is about what is constitutional. And any action other than the action he took would have been unconstitutional.

There is no legal/constitution path for Pence to have avoided certifying the election results.
So Pence's role was purely ceremonial, and he had no authority to not certify the election results.

Mike Pence did the correct course of action even if you disagree…

Matter not if I have a pitchfork, Horne, tail and go by Morningstar the fact remains Mike was correct in his actions…

The chances of you having a pitchfork, horns, a tail and going by Morningstar is pretty slim. Oh.....uh....I didn't realize it was Mad_Jack_Flint. Nevermind.

He should run 2024 with an "I like Mike" slogan. Borrowing from famous Republicans of yore is all the rage now!

Forum List

Back