Thank You Leftists for Turnimg Blue States Red

3f2.jpeg.jpg

Got any polls saying those Blue States are turning red?

Meanwhile, we have Arizona turning Blue and Texas and Georgia on the fringe

I hope you are fully prepared to eat some major caca come November. With all 8 million posts you've done saying Trump will lose every State in the Union.

I'm thinking a full board apology will be warranted. :D

Thanks for handing Trump suburban moms and families.... If you think for one minuet that these people are not watching the violence that dems are enabling you would be very wrong...

I'll list you as "Approve" of BLM terrorism

Asked for proof that any Blue States are turning Red

You FAILED

The fake polls will start swinging to Trump about a week before the election. You can bank on it. Maybe we'll see what you're saying then. :lol:
Rush has always said this. IN THE END, pollsters WANT to get it right, but right now, in AUGUST, pollsters are in the "manipulate the sheep" phase. Right now, they're about SWAYING THE VOTE, not accurately predicting it. That'll come in late October

Thanks for handing Trump suburban moms and families....
I see mayors and governors being thrown out too. I fully expect the tyrant WHitler to be a one termer, but shes not up for 2 more years.

Last edited:

Thanks for handing Trump suburban moms and families....
I see mayors and governors being thrown out too. I fully expect the tyrant WHitler to be a one termers, but shes not up for 2 more years.
Democrats do not understand the damage they are causing and how it will affect them for the next ten years..

Mike Lindell was interviewed on Glenn Beck this morning. He said there is a HUGE group of pro Trump supporters who haven't bothered to vote for years because they thought it was pointless in that blue state. He says they WILL be voting this time. He says Minnesota will be part of Trump's landslide victory.

Thanks for being stupid, leftists

Mike Lindell was interviewed on Glenn Beck this morning. He said there is a HUGE group of pro Trump supporters who haven't bothered to vote for years because they thought it was pointless in that blue state. He says they WILL be voting this time. He says Minnesota will be part of Trump's landslide victory.

Thanks for being stupid, leftists
There are several states that democrats think are safe but with the enabled violence, they are now in play. Many people are fed up with the failed democrat policies and they will be voting...

I'm listening to a reporter from The Blaze who is in Kenosha. Sounds like Portland, Minneapolis, and Seattle.

You guys who excuse this AT ALL are handing us a landslide victory.

Thanks for being stupid

Landslide victory-- -- I like the sound of that. Welcome to the DNC's America. Who in their right mind would vote for the people who have supported and enabled this crap? These assholes out looting at night, they need rounded up and a neon transformer wired to their nuts.

Forum List

Back