Thank you, Larry Elder

People like you have been spelling the doom of California for decades. You’ve been wrong every time.
Like me? LOL

No. Cali was always excellent until most recently. It is no longer business friendly. Neither is NY. Add to that crime, homeless issues and hypocrisy of the politicians and people are flocking out of there. Like I said you do not possess business acumen.

Larry knew what would happen. His candidacy would ignite leftwing hate. It did. Thank you, Larry, for exposing the Democrat Party
As a Californian I voted no on the recall. Elder was not the reason.

Elder is to be thanked for nothing. The recall was a total joke doomed to failure that never should have begun.
  1. The Kalifornia recall was a very bad idea from the beginning. Putting a Republican face on a disaster (Kalifornia) is not a smart move. There is/was very little that Elder could do since the legislature can easily over-ride any vetoes. So a Republican victor couldn't really do anything meaningful other than have people putting the blame for a failed state on a Republican.
  2. There really wasn't any risk to Noisome. This is a state very dominated by the 'rats. And if for some reason the recall was able to generate the votes to recall Noisome? Just kick in the fraud system and Noisome is guaranteed a victory anyway. Seriously, fraud in this state is widespread and legally pretty darned near impossible to stop.
  3. So it was a guaranteed fail for conservatives even before the recall petitions started being sent around. And now Noisome has a "mandate" and his political career actually got a boost! It was also a boost for Harriden. . .
  4. It was a guaranteed win for the fascists. The recall should not have even been attempted. There were a bunch of ticked off residents who were mostly Republican who sorta talked themselves into believing the recall was a good idea. Everyone thinks it is righteous and they really have little concept of how politics really works and how to strategize for that.
  5. Eventually, when the numbers started not looking so terrible the California GOP kicked in some funding (I think about $250K) but I don't think they actually ran the petition drive at any time. But the California GOP isn't an extremely savvy and nimble political organization. They demonstrated that nicely when they got together to work on endorsing one of the recall candidates. Yup, because of how their rules and systems work they didn't end up endorsing any of the candidates.
  6. There were (IIRC) something like 42 candidates? No endorsement of any of them meant the Republican voters weren't given any guidance, fund-raising was made far more difficult, and any candidate had to develop their own political organization rather than being able to utilize the California GOP system (pitiful as it may be), while Soros as usual poured in a million dollars to help out.

The recall was a joke which the GOP handled like a clusterfuck. California is a failure and a lost cause to all but the very rich. People there still don't get it, trapped within the brainwashing of the incestuous democrats and by the time the state wakes up to reality, there will be nothing left worth saving of the state.

Last edited:
Elder is to be thanked for nothing. The recall was a total joke doomed to failure that never should have begun.
  1. The Kalifornia recall was a very bad idea from the beginning. Putting a Republican face on a disaster (Kalifornia) is not a smart move. There is/was very little that Elder could do since the legislature can easily over-ride any vetoes. So a Republican victor couldn't really do anything meaningful other than have people putting the blame for a failed state on a Republican.
  2. There really wasn't any risk to Noisome. This is a state very dominated by the 'rats. And if for some reason the recall was able to generate the votes to recall Noisome? Just kick in the fraud system and Noisome is guaranteed a victory anyway. Seriously, fraud in this state is widespread and legally pretty darned near impossible to stop.
  3. So it was a guaranteed fail for conservatives even before the recall petitions started being sent around. And now Noisome has a "mandate" and his political career actually got a boost! It was also a boost for Harriden. . .
  4. It was a guaranteed win for the fascists. The recall should not have even been attempted. There were a bunch of ticked off residents who were mostly Republican who sorta talked themselves into believing the recall was a good idea. Everyone thinks it is righteous and they really have little concept of how politics really works and how to strategize for that.
  5. Eventually, when the numbers started not looking so terrible the California GOP kicked in some funding (I think about $250K) but I don't think they actually ran the petition drive at any time. But the California GOP isn't an extremely savvy and nimble political organization. They demonstrated that nicely when they got together to work on endorsing one of the recall candidates. Yup, because of how their rules and systems work they didn't end up endorsing any of the candidates.
  6. There were (IIRC) something like 42 candidates? No endorsement of any of them meant the Republican voters weren't given any guidance, fund-raising was made far more difficult, and any candidate had to develop their own political organization rather than being able to utilize the California GOP system (pitiful as it may be), while Soris as usual poured in a million dollars to help out.

The recall was a joke which the GOP handled like a clusterfuck. California is a failure and a lost cause to all but the very rich. People there still don't get it, trapped within the brainwashing of the incestuous democrats and by the time the state wakes up to reality, there will be nothing left worth saving of the state.

Elder didn't start the recall.

Like me? LOL

No. Cali was always excellent until most recently. It is no longer business friendly. Neither is NY. Add to that crime, homeless issues and hypocrisy of the politicians and people are flocking out of there. Like I said you do not possess business acumen.
“More venture capitalists than all states combined”

Oh yeah, did I mention the GDP that is blowing all the other states away?

Keep hanging crepe and California will keep keeping on.

Yeah from before and now they are moving. What part of that do you not understand? Also has the highest population. Duh. The RE is super pricey, taxes are super high. But people are leaving because of this. See how it continues….

1631825270815.png

Only because our Country's supply lines now depend on China, and Cali docks are closer to China than our East Coast.

People aren’t leaving. That myth has been busted.

Over the past five years, California has ranked in the top ten states people are moving from.

Los Angeles County alone has seen a net decrease of nearly 100,000 people.

Over the past five years, California has ranked in the top ten states people are moving from.

Los Angeles County alone has seen a net decrease of nearly 100,000 people.

C - Witch is still counting all of Cali's homeless. :smoke:

In 2014 Elder coined the phrase 'Axis of Indoctrination' referring the far left being the major influence in our media, academia, and Hollywood!
By all standards, this is being ahead of the curve.
A poorly read quisling like yourself doesn't know this.
Adios.....
Elder can think or say whatever he wants to. Fact is, the voters repudiated his bullshit theories at the polls. Elder is not ahead of anything & his idiot rants about media indoctrination mean nothing because the voters gave him his walking papers.

Do you know how to "read" poll results?

Elder can think or say whatever he wants to. Fact is, the voters repudiated his bullshit theories at the polls. Elder is not ahead of anything & his idiot rants about media indoctrination mean nothing because the voters gave him his walking papers.

Do you know how to "read" poll results?

A 'neener-neener' is all you got?

You poor low info quisling.

Larry knew what would happen. His candidacy would ignite leftwing hate. It did.

Thank you, Larry, for exposing the Democrat Party once again as the party of

Hate
Bigotry
Discrimination
Lies
Less freedom
Higher taxes
Nothing good for America

You are the real hero today.

That's a pathetic excuse for backing a loser who never stood a chance.

Forum List

Back