Thank you, Governor De Santis, for your hurricane press conference

DeSantis has done well the first day
No petty politics, no blame game.

Now comes the recovery
And don't expect Xiden to do anything....this is Xiden's Katrina....

Remember when he was VP and he and Obama let Nashville flood? Horrible stuff

Actually, Biden will bring the full resources of the Federal Government to rescue Florida.

Lesser of two evils?

Each side cites the (often imagined) evil acts of their opponents to justify their own evils. It just ratchets up with each iteration. Dems want to dictate to people in different ways (eg Dems want to tell us how to do health care, Republican want to tell us how to procreate), but both parties now view government as a means of winning the "culture war".

Lesser of two evils?

Each side cites the (often imagined) evil acts of their opponents to justify their own evils. It just ratchets up with each iteration. Dems want to dictate to people in different ways (eg Dems want to tell us how to do health care, Republican want to tell us how to procreate), but both parties now view government as a means of winning the "culture war".
You are the one that called him a Fascist ..... can you explain why?

Nobody is telling you how to procreate. Well, I take that back...maybe your parents should tell you, if you don't know how.

Lesser of two evils?

Some real sick stuff coming from where? & why?

He may not want to, but this close to an election he has no choice, especially when it's predicted to be a slaughter. Yes they are going to lose, but the real issue is by how much?

Florida has a lot of experience with hurricanes but this one likely did more damage than the usual storm as it was not only powerful but BIG. Hurricane Charlie (2004) which followed basically the same path was also a Cat 4 but a small compact storm.

I feel DeSantis faces a real test of his leadership abilities in the near future. A good performance will enhance his chances to run for President in 2024.

That’s why I prefer to vote for someone who was a Governor rather than a Senator for President. A governor has to run a state while a Senator only has to run his mouth.

If it ends up a Trump in the primary that's how I'm voting. Don't get me wrong, I like DeSantis, but Trump already has experience being President, and I've seen what other "governors and Senators" have done with this country. Democrat or Republican, the all buy each other drinks at the same bar. That's why they hate Trump so much on the left and on the right. He's not one of them.

Face it

This storm is too big for Florida to handle
A reason we need a Federal Government

Why is Sleepy Joe a no-show on this? His failure to get people evacuated and the area secured shows the Federal Government, and specifically FEMA, didn't have a clue.

Hey, if I had that hat and practiced saying "no comprende", what is the chance of Desantis flying me and PJ on a free trip to Martha's Vineyard at the Florida taxpayers expense, or do you have to live in Texas?

You just can't admit it was a brilliant move, can you?

What DeSantis did was expose the left for the hypocrites they are. They're all for spending money on stupid shit, just as long as it's not their money. They're all for illegals entering this country, just as long as they don't have to deal with them. So who paid for those buses and planes Dementia put those people on to fly them all over the country coast to coast?

Why is Sleepy Joe a no-show on this? His failure to get people evacuated and the area secured shows the Federal Government, and specifically FEMA, didn't have a clue.
When did it change to where its the Federal government's responsibility to evacuate people and "secure the area"?
It is illegal for federal troops to "secure the area" remember?

Yes, but there is still a lot of property damage and people being inconvenienced by the storm.

Makes me wonder what good they are.

You think FEMA a can stop a Category 4 Hurricane so that people are not inconvenienced?

Forum List

Back