Thank you, Governor De Santis, for your hurricane press conference

I have to agree with you

We are going to have to get used to dealing with these storms
They will only get worse

Yep. We need to put out more effort into mitigation now.

Are you two cultists aware that this is the slowest hurricane season in 40 years?

Let me guess, that's because of global warming, right?

If it ends up a Trump in the primary that's how I'm voting. Don't get me wrong, I like DeSantis, but Trump already has experience being President, and I've seen what other "governors and Senators" have done with this country. Democrat or Republican, the all buy each other drinks at the same bar. That's why they hate Trump so much on the left and on the right. He's not one of them.
If DeSantis and Trump are on the ballot, I will likely cast my vote for DeSantis.

Much will depend on how he handles the current crisis in Florida from one of the worst, if not the worst, hurricanes to ever hit the state.

Of course as a Floridian I will say at this point DeSantis has been the best governor Florida has had during the half century I have lived here.

If DeSantis and Trump are on the ballot, I will likely cast my vote for DeSantis.

Much will depend on how he handles the current crisis in Florida from one of the worst, if not the worst, hurricanes to ever hit the state.

Of course as a Floridian I will say at this point DeSantis has been the best governor Florida has had during the half century I have lived here.
He is doing a better job than Trump ever could

Trump showed us how inept he is in a crisis

Why is Sleepy Joe a no-show on this? His failure to get people evacuated and the area secured shows the Federal Government, and specifically FEMA, didn't have a clue.
This post doesn't surprise me since we know who you are but FEMA has been on site I believe since Tuesday night with more yesterday. I guess with that mind of yours and your background you think it's the Feds who order evacuations for hurricanes. I also suppose you think that when an order to evacuate is ordered that if one stays it's the fed's fault who doesn't order it anyway.

You, really are a dumb fuck.

1664492252038.png

Well, if it's YOU saying Mac is bonkers ...
You’re right…Loony is probably the better fit…the only people I know that were opposed to all that prosperity and unity among our best were either straight-up loons, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, illegals and barely legals, criminals, drug users, degenerate lowlife beggars and woke white guilt whackos…..EVERYBODY truly legitimate couldn’t stop smiling from ear to ear while on Trumps watch.

You’re right…Loony is probably the better fit…the only people I know that were opposed to all that prosperity and unity among our best were either straight-up loons, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, illegals and barely legals, criminals, drug users, degenerate lowlife beggars and woke white guilt whackos…..EVERYBODY truly legitimate couldn’t stop smiling from ear to ear while on Trumps watch.
Like I said ...

My niece lives in Jacksonville and she told me she never met anybody in Florida that didn't love DeSantis. The question is does he have the same fight in him as Trump. When the MSM went after Trump he attacked them right back calling them liars and corrupt. When anybody threw a punch at Trump he blocked it and threw a harder punch right back. I don't know that DeSantis has that in him.

Forum List

Back