Thank You Donald Trump and God Bless You

I just had this sudden urge to raise a Mississippi flag on my flag pole, even though I'm in Wisconsin.

Weird.

s101999949.jpg

No matter what Trump does for the rest of his life, and I have little belief he will be quiet on the issue of American politics; he performed a great service to humanity by waking up the world to China. Not quietly, not meekly, nor without difficulty, but, he did so. He also put the right man in Pompeo to lead up the effort.

Not too far behind that was his defense of the U.S southern border, along with dragging citizens to capitalism, dealing with justice reform, cutting regulations. Maybe most of all, because it leads to the forewritten, he brought patriotism back into American politics, like him or not (and the most patriotic Americans did like him in my estimation), if the communists destroy pride and patriotism, it's over.

His loud, public battle with China on the issue of tariffs, a battle so many China First weakling and their treasonous bosses gleefully said "Trump could not win"; was one for the ages.

China was losing. They've been more erratic since that confrontation, showing their cards where before they hid them. Be it in Hong Kong, dealing with the Aussies, or Taiwan. They tried to present this posture of being these cool, collected, superior, all-knowing communists parties, but they were exposed. They didn't want to expose themselves this early, they wanted to be sure they had a clear military and geo-political influence advantage. Trump forced their hand, and it may be the one miscalculation that costs them dearly.

The question is, if their spies are so able to infiltrate Western politicians without severe consequences to them, and the suspected target; what harm are we all in? Trump is an important balance weight to both parties. GOP will only get hurt if they turn their backs on him, otherwise, it will be the Dems who will have to live up to his expectations.

Last edited:
May Trump receive all that he deserves!
He will. I will love the Trump family until the day I die because he gave people of color as good of jobs as whites have always had. He started a trend that made all people work a little harder for their shot at the American dream. With a little victory under their belts, they gained confidence in the system. I hope the Democrats will be inspired to continue what President Trump started--victory is for all. My other prayer is for covid to trouble us no more with a follow-through on President Trump's putting out the fire of damages covid gave at first. He had a will and a bright future for working class.

Posting from down here in Mississippi.

If any of you blood-thirsty Bolshevik zealots want to come on down and "de-program" us---Pack a Lunch; it will take awhile.

Perhaps it could be really a good idea to make a roof over the psychiatric hospital USA. Then rain falls not in your b-rains any longer and thoughts are not so wishy-washy.

If any of you blood-thirsty Bolshevik zealots want to come on down and "de-program" us---Pack a Lunch; it will take awhile.

Perhaps it could be really a good idea to make a roof over the psychiatric hospital USA. Then rain falls not in your b-rains any longer and thoughts are not so wishy-washy.

Are deutschland-germans going to try and put up that roof?

May Trump receive all that he deserves!
Just remember Lakhota as you make your implied threats------that there are millions of trump supporters and biden had to cheat to steal with no one still showing any real support for him.

Bless him for what? Which great policy? 400,000 dead Americans on his watch? That's over 133,000 BENGHAZIS!!! I know...bless him for giving racists and sociopaths a pathway out of their closets. Drumpf....dim-witted Führer, standard bearer of the losers who cannot deal with a Democracy and long for an authoritarian daddy.

Forum List

Back