Thank you Donald. Thank you Samuel

The people who accept the conclusions of mainstream science regarding AGW and the climate have retained control of the Senate.

You should be thanking Mitch McConnell, he's the one who pulled money from republicans to help democrats retain seats!

See the source image

So, the topic of this forum is the Environment.

You're the one who brought up that the cool kids "accept the conclusions of mainstream science".

And now you're running away from their acceptance of 50 genders? LOL!

"Silence Is Violence" < Is this also mainstream science?

Running away? I fully support LGBTQ rights but this is not the forum for it and I suspect you are attempting to change the subject of the topic. Obviously, I was just using democrat's environmental support as an excuse to crow about the failure of that massive red wave I know you were all counting on. And one part of the forces that neutered that wave was the Republican party's opposition to AGW measures. Young people came out in droves this time around and that because, among other things, they see global warming as a serious problem that deserves a serious response, they didn't think much of the candidates you and Trump put up before them.

Running away? I fully support LGBTQ rights but this is not the forum for it and I suspect you are attempting to change the subject of the topic. Obviously, I was just using democrat's environmental support as an excuse to crow about the failure of that massive red wave I know you were all counting on. And one part of the forces that neutered that wave was the Republican party's opposition to AGW measures. Young people came out in droves this time around and that because, among other things, they see global warming as a serious problem that deserves a serious response, they didn't think much of the candidates you and Trump put up before them.

I suspect you are attempting to change the subject of the topic.

The topic is who "accepts the conclusions of mainstream science".

And you're running away.

I suspect you are attempting to change the subject of the topic.

The topic is who "accepts the conclusions of mainstream science".

And you're running away.
No, the topic is: "The people who accept the conclusions of mainstream science regarding AGW and the climate have retained control of the Senate."

No, the topic is: "The people who accept the conclusions of mainstream science regarding AGW and the climate have retained control of the Senate."
Poor people voting enmasse; nothing to do with "climate change".

Forum List

Back