Thank You Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi....and The Rest Of The Democrat Party

Dem's get control of your lawless animals.
The pigs should learn more restraint and stop killing helpless humans like animals at the slaughterhouse.

Agreed. How does destroying innocent people's property and livelihood help to stop that, dumbass.

Ask a rioter that I am sure they know.

Why? Thay are almost as stupid as you seem to be. You're great at tossing out pithy comments but you're real short on anything constructive.
Do you always converse with people by insulting them and negating any chance of a real conversation with apparent truths?
I have no idea what reasons they use to justify the release of anger and frustration.

Aha !!! There;s the problem.. Here's a conversation with YOU...

"ask a rioter i'm sure they know"

[[Member replies and tells you 'the rioters have no idea -- just an ideology'..]] and then you say..

"I have no idea what reasons they use to justify the release of anger and frustration."

That's what a discussion with Moonie is like..

Member just suggested that the rioters were basically politically motivated.. Politically PROGRESSIVE.. The types that want to make SHOPLIFTING unenforceable in their cities.. The ones that sit back and allow "CREATIVE DESTRUCTION" during all out riots.... You wont HEAR those ideas out of rationale people...

98190456_2743967022397881_7947902359240179712_n-jpg.342937

See what happens when a Republican governor in Texass has a pandemic protocol with jail time? The Dems get the blame for what a republican Governor did....

I would point out that the Governor in Texas did not put the small business owner in jail, spoke out demanding her release and issued an order preventing any other small business owners from being jailed...so you're stupid.
The governor had the proclamation he made a public order and in his order there was jail time for those violating the proclamation...Yet, you want to try and tell people that the Gov is innocent of jailing a woman who violates the governors order because she claimed she need needed food for her kids after getting an 18k PPP loan two days before her arrest.
Yes, the governor spoke out against his own order, consistency is not a Republican's friend, eh?

Then you should be able to post the proclamation and order that includes jail time, right? Now's the time.

A judge in Dallas sentenced the woman and jailed her. Not the Governor.
The judge was following the governors protocol and ask the woman to apologise about breaking the order and she could go free yet she refused. You don't seem to understand how laws work do yous?

Repeating your lies do not make them true.

Forum List

Back