the Dems were gonna pick up their St special election

We were behind in every poll leading up to election day

Atlanta Urinal and Constipation had pajama boy up 7 to 10 points

And Hillary was a lock to be president

Polls are used to manipulate the final vote

It's not working anymore

Makes me distrust the presidential approval polls as well

And no, I'm not tired of all this winning

Polling methods are badly outdated and can't be trusted at all.

It's not working anymore

The pollsters are struggling. They try and try, but continue to fail. Most people have tuned out the propaganda.

Except that statement is made up bullshit.

RCP Average 6/7 - 6/18 -- -- 49.0 48.8 Handel +0.2
RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Georgia 6th District Run-Off Election - Handel vs. Ossoff

Dummies need to learn - polling is not some sort of crystal ball, but it is best available methodology to predict how people will vote.

Weather forecast is not always right, but I don't go around spreading bullshit about how Republicans are manipulating the predictions.

This constant ridiculous bitching and conspiracy theorizing about polling needs to stop.

Last edited:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Georgia 6th District Run-Off Election - Handel vs. Ossoff

Dummies need to learn - polling is not some sort of crystal ball, but it is best available methodology to predict how people will vote.

Weather forecast is not always right, but I don't go around spreading bullshit about how Republicans are manipulating the predictions.

This constant ridiculous bitching and conspiracy theorizing about polling needs to stop.

Why does it need to stop? The polls are often wrong, the fact needs to be pointed out. The polls if manipulated can influence elections.

This is all similar to how payola in the music industry worked. Make no mistake, the politicians (especially on the left) are fully aware how BANDWAGON REASONING works, the power of GROUP THINK and how CONFORMITY works.

This is what the polls are all about. Pretty sure there was a time when they were legit. Maybe. Certainly not the case anymore.

A D the first oils tighten and shift back Republicans can a few days before election

A OSSOFF was plus 7 or more in AJC last week

I live in Bham and free music ATL

I had written this one off - because of the polls

In the back yard for my mind I knew that the polls could be used for, but it had some of iOS they were used as propaganda - just like the national polls on Trump

You can bet your ass the approval rating polls are also rigged

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-21_6-50-46.png
    upload_2017-6-21_6-50-46.png
    26 KB · Views: 96

And they were off by a factor of 25 and that is good?

It's not working anymore

The pollsters are struggling. They try and try, but continue to fail. Most people have tuned out the propaganda.

/---- Rasmussen runs reliable polls. I've posted their demographics and methods only to be lectured that RCP averages are better. Libs live in a parallel universe .

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's not working anymore

The final poll average had Handel ahead. Why are you lying?

It's not working anymore

/---- Rasmussen runs reliable polls. I've posted their demographics and methods only to be lectured that RCP averages are better. Libs live in a parallel universe .

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Rasmussen uses a method that adds about 4 points to an incumbent president's approval rating. They have admitted it.

Why does it need to stop? The polls are often wrong, the fact needs to be pointed out. The polls if manipulated can influence elections.

it needs to stop because it is rediculous, baseless bullshit.

Poll manipulation is a serious matter that would kill any credibility of a polling company that conducts it. Throwing around these accusations without a shred of evidence is completely inapropriate.

And there is zero reason to think that a poll that shows one candidate up a few points does him any favors - it drives his people to the polls probably less than it pumps up urgency for opponent's voters to get to the polls.

???

Which poll was off by "factor of 25" (what ever the fuck that means)

A D the first oils tighten and shift back Republicans can a few days before election

A OSSOFF was plus 7 or more in AJC last week

I live in Bham and free music ATL

I had written this one off - because of the polls

In the back yard for my mind I knew that the polls could be used for, but it had some of iOS they were used as propaganda - just like the national polls on Trump

You can bet your ass the approval rating polls are also rigged

Show me a "last week" poll that gives +7 to Ossoff.

???

Typing slowly

The RCP average polling was .2 percent difference prior to the election.

the final result was approximately 5 percent.

.2 X 25 = 5 thus a factor of 25 off

???

Typing slowly

You are a fucking idiot.

It was correct on overall outcome while being off a few points from actualls, your silly attempt to inflate the difference with this multiplicative bullshit is seriously pathetic.

I guess if polls showed a tie they would be wrong by a FACTOR OF INFINITY MAAN! :rolleyes:

???

Typing slowly

Freewill- you gotta remember, math is hard for Libs. Math requires logic, methodology and reasoning, but is unaffected by emotion. Math is way outside of the liberal brain's wheelhouse.

Forum List

Back