"Thank God Trump is a Hulkamaniac"

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A lot of people don't realize that President Trump is a tremendous fan of Hulk Hogan and has been since the 1980's, as Hogan himself explains to sports journalist Gene Okerlund.

A lot of people don't realize that President Trump is a tremendous fan of Hulk Hogan and has been since the 1980's, as Hogan himself explains to sports journalist Gene Okerlund.

Trump was a liberal back then. Pro choice and all. Look up his comments back then on Hillary and Bill. He praised them back then.

Don Trump started running for president when he went to Wrestlemania. Today he has the dumb white vote. That's the WWE audience. Then the Apprentice. Reality TV ruined the world.

Trump was a liberal back then. Pro choice and all. Look up his comments back then on Hillary and Bill. He praised them back then.

Don Trump started running for president when he went to Wrestlemania. Today he has the dumb white vote. That's the WWE audience. Then the Apprentice. Reality TV ruined the world.

Maybe President Trump's decision to become a Hulkamaniac turned it around for him.

Remember that Hulkamaniac was about saying your prayers as well as taking your vitamins, and libs are opposed to prayer. And remember as well Hogan's stand against the Islamonazism of the Iron Sheik.

You know, I really pissed off my uncle when I was younger. He liked to watch professional wrestling every Saturday, so I figured that I'd join the wrestling team since he was such a big fan and make him proud.

I ended up being pretty good at it, and learned a lot about balance, how to take someone down, etc. I also learned from actual wrestling that the stuff on television was all fake.

Never saw him so pissed as the first time that I told him that what he was watching was all staged and fake, and the reason that I knew it was because I actually wrestled and knew that some of those moves would never work in real life.

Maybe President Trump's decision to become a Hulkamaniac turned it around for him.

Remember that Hulkamaniac was about saying your prayers as well as taking your vitamins, and libs are opposed to prayer. And remember as well Hogan's stand against the Islamonazism of the Iron Sheik.
Yes, Hulk is a perfect example of a hypocrite republican. Did you mean take your steroids? Or like Vince just had to pay women to shut up because he forced them to have sex with them or else not get on tv? Or how wrestling is fake? Hulk even cheated on his wife. Family values.

Yes I'm opposed to prayer. Two hands working to do something about the problem are worth 1000 hands praying.

WFC, if you know what that means.

When I heard brothaaaaaaaah...when I heard my 70,000 screaming trumpOmaniacs...I knew brothaaaaaah...I KNEW my 24 inch python WOULD PREVAIL! .

HUUUUUUUUUH!

AEW rules

I don't think there are any rules in AEW.

I've seen the promotion on TV around here, and in multi-man matches they are always bringing out furniture, guys buttinskying into matches, etc., and ref just stands there looking stupid.

Which is why I felt he didn’t deserve primary support and why I was pissed about him winning the nomination.

But his appointees killed Roe. They’re not perfect on every issue, but they killed that abominably stupid and evil mistake. So Trump absolutely was a net positive. If he would have kept his mouth shut more and been less of a blowhard and stopped taking the bait every time someone insulted him he would probably still be President…

… and the world wouldn’t be as fucked as it is right now with the demented puppet spending trillions upon trillions on unconstitutional, stupid bullshit while arming the Taliban and inviting Russia to attack Ukraine and China to push for Taiwan with his unwavering weakness and incompetence. We wouldn’t be in the midst of simultaneous mass inflation and recession.

You know, I really pissed off my uncle when I was younger. He liked to watch professional wrestling every Saturday, so I figured that I'd join the wrestling team since he was such a big fan and make him proud.

I ended up being pretty good at it, and learned a lot about balance, how to take someone down, etc. I also learned from actual wrestling that the stuff on television was all fake.

Never saw him so pissed as the first time that I told him that what he was watching was all staged and fake, and the reason that I knew it was because I actually wrestled and knew that some of those moves would never work in real life.
What's even harder for me to understand are the people who KNOW it's fake but watch it religiously anyway.

Luger and the Giant prevailed in the real life match.

But adding the wrestling knowledge of Donald Trump to the team would be quite a positive- I can't see Sleepy Joe adding anything to the team of Luger and the Giant.
good analysis actually

Luger and the Giant prevailed in the real life match.

But adding the wrestling knowledge of Donald Trump to the team would be quite a positive- I can't see Sleepy Joe adding anything to the team of Luger and the Giant.

WTF? "The wrestling knowledge of Donald Trump"? Are you for real? Even the fake ass wrestlers of professional wrestling would kick the crap outta the orange gas bag in a match. And, God help him if he actually had to be in a real competition. Even a high school wrestler several weight classes below Trump would wipe the floor with him, as he's an outta shape know nothing.

Forum List

Back