Thank God the adults are in charge once again

Why isn’t he on trial ?
Because the U.S. Constitution isn't an international document. As a foreign criminal, he has no rights - including no right to a trial. Thank you for proving my point for me.

You are wrong on this . In fact the constitution only mentions “citizens” in a few areas .

For example . A non citizen still have freedom of religion . Or 2nd amendment rights . You know , the one amendment you care about .

You are wrong on this . In fact the constitution only mentions “citizens” in a few areas .

For example . A non citizen still have freedom of religion . Or 2nd amendment rights . You know , the one amendment you care about .
No snowflake, they don't. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document. It applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only. A foreigner has absolutely no right to keep and bear arms. And they have no religious freedom rights either. You're far too ignorant of the U.S. Constitution to be arguing this with me.

No snowflake, they don't. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document. It applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only. A foreigner has absolutely no right to keep and bear arms. And they have no religious freedom rights either. You're far too ignorant of the U.S. Constitution to be arguing this with me.

You are 100% wrong. Get educated .

Do you think a green card holder doesn’t have the same civil rights as a citizen ? No legal
Rights , gun rights , speech, religion rights ???

Does the 2nd amendment mention “citizens “?

You are 100% wrong. Get educated . Do you think a green card holder doesn’t have the same civil rights as a citizen ? No legal
Rights , gun rights , speech, religion rights ??? Does the 2nd amendment mention “citizens “?
I've forgotten more about the U.S. Constitution than you will literally ever know about it. It is not an international document. A citizen of France cannot go to the french government and go "fuck you - the U.S. Constitution says I have a 2nd Amendment right". Like wise, an American cannot go to the Australian government in Australia and say "fuck you, I've got a 4th Amendment right". You know why? Because the U.S. Constitution applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only. You're an idiot. Period.

Do our elected and appointed public officials usually extend constitutional rights to visitors. Yes. Do they have to? Absolutely fucking not.

Here is an elected representative of the Dumbocrat Party openly advocating for the overthrow of a sitting U.S. president. This is how radicalized the left has become.
During her weekly press briefing, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) asked what it would take for Americans to start an “uprising” against the Trump administration
I can answer that for you, Nancy. The American people are not “uprising” because they support President Trump his policy of properly enforcing the law.

Nancy Pelosi wonders why Americans are not ‘uprising’ against Trump admin. over border conditions

Timmy and his cult want so badly for the Constitution to be an International Document. But first they want to trim the parts out that they don't like...you know, the parts that guarantee personal liberty. They would be happier with it if it more closely resembled the Communist Manifesto

Forum List

Back