P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Here is hard-core leftist Lena Dunham. Confessed child molester. Man-hating feminist lesbian. And monumental hypocrite.

First, she gets rid of a "rescue dog" because it's just too inconvenient to care for the dog after she failed to be a good owner.

But, being a dedicated leftist, she didn't stop there. Nope! Now she is auctioning off her old clothes to help fund Planned Parenthood (because - God forbid - she should take her bloated Hollywood salary and donate to the cause of her choice). The clothes could have gone to help the poor (that the left claims to "care" about) but she'd rather sell them to other wealthy people and then take that money and use it to help kill babies.

Feminist Lena Dunham Sells Dresses to Benefit Planned Parenthood, Returns Bothersome Shelter Dog

Here is hard-core leftist Lena Dunham. Confessed child molester. Man-hating feminist lesbian. And monumental hypocrite.

First, she gets rid of a "rescue dog" because it's just too inconvenient to care for the dog after she failed to be a good owner.

But, being a dedicated leftist, she didn't stop there. Nope! Now she is auctioning off her old clothes to help fund Planned Parenthood (because - God forbid - she should take her bloated Hollywood salary and donate to the cause of her choice). The clothes could have gone to help the poor (that the left claims to "care" about) but she'd rather sell them to other wealthy people and then take that money and use it to help kill babies.

Feminist Lena Dunham Sells Dresses to Benefit Planned Parenthood, Returns Bothersome Shelter Dog

The dog refused to lick the peanut butter off her coochie?

P@triot posts one of these a weepy threads about some Hollywood celebrity every couple days.

Not strangely, you don't see liberals doing that. Obsession with Hollywood gossip is a purely conservative thing on this board.

P@triot posts one of these a weepy threads about some Hollywood celebrity every couple days.
Mammaries replies to one of my posts every few seconds - usually in full-on meltdown mode since the truth offends her fragile little psyche. It doesn't line up with her ideology which causes serious internal conflict for her.

So what do you consider to be Lena's greatest works? You're the expert on Hollywood, after all. I mean, most people said "Lena who?", but you seem very familiar with her work.

How long have you been a fan?

Who are your other favorite Hollywood feminists?

And how are the Kardashians? I keep asking, but you never answer. Come on, don't keep all the best Hollywood gossip for yourself.

So, what else have you worked yourself into a lather over today? It's so good to be a liberal. We're not expected to spend our days searching for obscure reasons to have a good cry.

Not strangely, you don't see liberals doing that. Obsession with Hollywood gossip is a purely conservative thing on this board.
I shudder to think how many hours a day he spends looking up Lena Dunham gossip on the internet.

It's so good to be a liberal. We're not expected to spend our days searching for obscure reasons to have a good cry.
Not only that, you're not even expected to search for facts or be informed about any issue before speaking about it! It is damn good to be a liberal. It's very easy. Conservatism takes exponentially more work (but the rewards are exponentially greater as well).

Dunham is a filthy, fat, perverted bag of mucus. She does this shit for attention, stop giving it to her and she'll slowly go away

I shudder to think how many hours a day he spends looking up Lena Dunham gossip on the internet.
I shudder to think how many hours a day you spend thinking about me and what I do with my time. Very creepy. Typical of the left though.

Are you accusing all of us on the left of being child molesters?

Are you accusing all of us on the left of being child molesters?
What? Where did I say that? Hell, where did I even imply that? :uhh:

The left hates the truth. The USA Today was called out on an Editorial piece and their misinformation completely crumbles on live television.

Forum List

Back