Thank God For President Bush

No question or doubt about it in my mind. I was temporarilly banned and severely admonished for an implication that you took the wrong way and complained to the management. Get lost, stinky. You make me sick at my very otherwise liberal stomach. You are the epitome of Republican hypocrisy.

Your so full of shit....I never had or asked that you be banned for calling me a edit......Your words could never hurt my feeling, because, I find the words of an idiot, a joke.... And they make me :rotflmao:

You are also, as is common amongst the self professed but otherwise clueless conservatives, a liar and a goddamned liar at that. Like I said, get lost. You ain't and you won't be making any points with me.

Psychoblues

No question or doubt about it in my mind. I was temporarilly banned and severely admonished for an implication that you took the wrong way and complained to the management. Get lost, stinky. You make me sick at my very otherwise liberal stomach. You are the epitome of Republican hypocrisy.

You are also, as is common amongst the self professed but otherwise clueless conservatives, a liar and a goddamned liar at that. Like I said, get lost. You ain't and you won't be making any points with me.

Psychoblues

Awwwww. my heart bleeds purple koolaid for you......:ssex:
You know how a door works, fool....
Either go in, or go out........
That's if you can figure it out...

I can see it now.......
In or out, In or out......duh....

It should be obvious to you by now that it is my intention to stay here in the USMB. You have had me sanctioned in the past but I don't think your juvenile and dishonest tricks will work again.

Awwwww. my heart bleeds purple koolaid for you......:ssex:
You know how a door works, fool....
Either go in, or go out........
That's if you can figure it out...

I can see it now.......
In or out, In or out......duh....

In or out, you are still only good for a knock up. Guess whose? Work it out in court. Thanks for the knock up, stanky.

In or out, you are still only good for a knock up. Guess whose? Work it out in court. Thanks for the knock up, stanky.

3bunny_pancake.jpg

:alco:

Stephanie, I know this may not bother you because you are considering the source, but I'm getting disgusted. Must we women put up with seeing these continual anti-female attacks?

Stephanie, I know this may not bother you because you are considering the source, but I'm getting disgusted. Must we women put up with seeing these continual anti-female attacks?

I have edited, but agree that the flaming must stop.

It should be obvious to you by now that it is my intention to stay here in the USMB. You have had me sanctioned in the past but I don't think your juvenile and dishonest tricks will work again.

You're one Hell of a man, psycho.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back